Bills' Rookie Minicamp Starts on Friday

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, my eyes are old, but it looks like someone has done a crude photoshop to make it appear that Bellicheat is watching Lawson and Ragland.

He's the Mystique of the NFL. He can appear to be anyone at any time.

Well, my eyes are old, but it looks like someone has done a crude photoshop to make it appear that Bellicheat is watching Lawson and Ragland.

Thanks. Wasn't focusing on the guy in the background.

Watch: Rookies In Action On Day 1 Of Minicamp (3:13)
Bills' Rookies such as Shaq Lawson, Reggie Ragland, Cardale Jones and more took the field for the first day of Rookie Minicamp on friday.

Joe Licata: "It's Gonna Take a Lot of Hard Work" (2:08)
The Bills tryout quarterback talks about getting an opportunity at rookie minicamp, what he has to show the coaches, and not trying to be perfect with every throw.

I've been following this site for years now and I can't remember the last time a post draft offseason made us all (most?) happy and excited like this one. Even compared to previous RFA signings and the odd draft that brought the usual hype and fanboy feelings, this one feels special somehow.

I don't want to wish away our short Canadian summer too quick, but man I can't wait for the Bills in September!

This is an official sign of good things happening. When Al notices and then admits enthusiasm.

Duly noted and agreed !

@buffalobills

Shaq Lawson. Reggie Ragland. First time on the field together. We can get used to this.

Chx9tVlXEAAVjhM.jpg

Bruce and Bennett (hopefully)

@ScottSwenson4

David Lee QB Coach is working on Jones mechanics.

A sure way to ruin a QB.

This is all C. Jones needs to be concerning himself with right now.......just soak in an NFL strength and conditioning program and fundamentals coaching.

guy has a rocket and is pretty big.

(not saying he doesn't need to lift, although many QBs don't feeling it will ruin their throwing motion)

Is it just me or does Glenn Gronkowski look like some random 40 something year old maintenance worker that accidentally wandered up to the mic?

he does look more "mature"

ChyX601UgAAOrf1.jpg

@buffalobills

Cardale on Rex letting players speak their minds: "Maybe Rex is my long lost dad. Been looking for him for 23 years"

I laughed pretty hard, and then I felt sad for Cardale.

But seriously, though there are certainly knocks on Rex as a coach, one thing that can't be ignored is that he knows how to fire up players. The people who play for him will run through walls for him.

I laughed pretty hard, and then I felt sad for Cardale.

But seriously, though there are certainly knocks on Rex as a coach, one thing that can't be ignored is that he knows how to fire up players. The people who play for him will run through walls for him.

Same here.

CJ looks bigger than Washington, who is 6'3" and 301#!

Can we not call him CJ? Bad memories man.

Was wondering how long it would take for someone to comment on this. :lol:

Anyone who has ventured out into the world can agree with what he says. You can get a great wings in the most unusual places.

But Duffs :sick: ? :sick:? :sick:? :sick:?