Cordy's Glenn extended

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@spotrac

The $30M through 2 years is on par with what the #Bills wouldve owed Cordy Glenn w/ back to back franchise tags.

But saves them about 4M on the cap, right?

Great news. Outside of his year with the kidney removed, has played at a top level. This looks like a Very nice deal for both sides. LT's are so hard to find, we just locked up basically 9 years total between what he's done and what he will do on the blindside. In two years of the cap going up, it will seem like a good deal.

I love Cordy as a player. I remember one year he went the whole year with being credited with only 1 sack allowed against him. As much as I would love to see a Gilmore deal done, I don't see it now. I really am praying both can compromise and give him a good deal but in the middle. Tie up two lock down corners for a three years until Darby comes due.

@spotrac

The $30M through 2 years is on par with what the #Bills wouldve owed Cordy Glenn w/ back to back franchise tags.

I'll have to wait to see the structure, but might as well give him the money this year and next when there's room. Then have him for cheaper just as Sammy's next deal is being negotiated.