2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

Heisman Trophy finalists: Lamar Jackson, Baker Mayfield, Jabrill Peppers, Deshaun Watson & Dede Westbrook

They really need something like a Group of Five Heisman as well because they overlook deserving players every !@#$ing year. Little more than a popularity contest.

Taywan Taylor, Donnel Pumphrey, Corey Davis, Zay Jones are all guys I'd like to see given consideration.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They really need something like a Group of Five Heisman as well because they overlook deserving players every !@#$ing year. Little more than a popularity contest.

Taywan Taylor, Donnel Pumphrey, Corey Davis, Zay Jones are all guys I'd like to see given consideration.

i also think that if they are going to include a defensive player, Jonathan Allen > >peppers. Peppers offensive snaps were inconsequential and just seemed like heisman fodder. Good kick returner but not even the best defensive player on his own team.

i also think that if they are going to include a defensive player, Jonathan Allen > >peppers. Peppers offensive snaps were inconsequential and just seemed like heisman fodder. Good kick returner but not even the best defensive player on his own team.

I'd make the case for Allen, Harold Landry, DeMarcus Walker, Haason Reddick, Rasul Douglas over Peppers. It's like half of the contenders were decided preseason and everyone just went along with it.

Walking, talking scumbag about to find out how much hate people have for you when they witness you being a horrible waste of space.

@ChuckCarltonDMN

Video of Oklahoma RB Joe Mixon punching a woman must be released, Oklahoma Supreme Court rules.

Really hope we draft Chad Kelly with our second round pick this year. Not because he is Jim Kelly's nephew and Buffalo born; to me, those are just bonuses. But because he has a tremendous arm, makes remarkable plays, has played well in big games, and he is a team leader who can fire up his teammates when needed (which is non existent with our current QB). I see a lot of Brett Favre in him, from his style of play to his fieriness and I think if we can grab one of the top WRs round 1 and him in round 2, that would be a huge win for us.

first round picks:

WR - 2004, 2014, 2015

RB - 2003, 2007, 2010

DL - 2006, 2009, 2011

DB - 2006, 2008, 2012

QB - 2004, 2013

when will we invest in the O-line ??

1st Pick Cam Robinson Alabama OT, Best player available and needed for starter/depth.

2nd pick, Marcus Maye S Florida, Bills desperate for a Safety.

3rd pick, Jordon Leggett TE Clemson, Ryan loves Clemson guys and we need a TE.

4th pick, Chad Kelly QB, Ole Miss, roll the bones and see what we get.

5th pick, Malachi Dupree WR LSU, 6"3' wide receiver big target

6th pick, Ed Paris CB LSU, always take at least one CB per draft

7th pick, Amba Etta-Tawo WR Syracuse, WR depth

Amba is gonna be gone by 4th round, he would be great for us as a big strong wr

I would pass on Kelly as I have reservations about his talent and head

Edited by BuffaloBillsMagic1

If you took the "Taylor" off of the back of Taywan Taylor he'd still look like Tyrod Taylor in pads. Uncanny.

Really hope we draft Chad Kelly with our second round pick this year. Not because he is Jim Kelly's nephew and Buffalo born; to me, those are just bonuses. But because he has a tremendous arm, makes remarkable plays, has played well in big games, and he is a team leader who can fire up his teammates when needed (which is non existent with our current QB). I see a lot of Brett Favre in him, from his style of play to his fieriness and I think if we can grab one of the top WRs round 1 and him in round 2, that would be a huge win for us.

I pretty much agree with your take on Chad...Not to say that he's the next great thing, but I don't even think he's a boom or bust type...I think his upside is really, really good because of his competitive nature and love for the game...And I think his downside will be somewhere in the Fitzpatrick range, probably a bit better because his arm is better...

Chad's going to need some work for sure...It's going to depend...And most of it is going to depend on him...His approach, his attitude day in and day out...And how hard he's willing to work for it...He's going to have to land in the right spot, with the right coach, and reign in that gunslinger mentality just a little bit...I do think the Bills are a perfect fit for Kelly because they already have a strong running game and deep threats at WR...If Chad does get in there, we'll never have to worry about having a QB that will not give Sammy a chance to make plays all over the field, that's for sure...

I rarely get high on QB prospects anymore...Too many busts...It's tiring...And in the analysis of Chad I constantly have to fight the fact that his Uncle and Godfather is my hero...But I like Chad a lot...I think he's going to be better than a lot of people do...I don't want to say which QB he reminds me of most...Because people will think I'm nuts...But I do want the Bills to Draft him...And I really don't care where they take him either... B-)

I pretty much agree with your take on Chad...Not to say that he's the next great thing, but I don't even think he's a boom or bust type...I think his upside is really, really good because of his competitive nature and love for the game...And I think his downside will be somewhere in the Fitzpatrick range, probably a bit better because his arm is better...

Chad's going to need some work for sure...It's going to depend...And most of it is going to depend on him...His approach, his attitude day in and day out...And how hard he's willing to work for it...He's going to have to land in the right spot, with the right coach, and reign in that gunslinger mentality just a little bit...I do think the Bills are a perfect fit for Kelly because they already have a strong running game and deep threats at WR...If Chad does get in there, we'll never have to worry about having a QB that will not give Sammy a chance to make plays all over the field, that's for sure...

I rarely get high on QB prospects anymore...Too many busts...It's tiring...And in the analysis of Chad I constantly have to fight the fact that his Uncle and Godfather is my hero...But I like Chad a lot...I think he's going to be better than a lot of people do...I don't want to say which QB he reminds me of most...Because people will think I'm nuts...But I do want the Bills to Draft him...And I really don't care where they take him either... B-)

He reminds me of Brett Favre (good and bad) and Flutie

After Dak's senior yr he wasn't even a consideration so passing on Chad's talent would be about the same mistake.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.