2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

@nfl_cfb

#Heisman finalist Dede Westbrook reportedly arrested twice for domestic violence.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000755830/article/past-arrests-could-cloud-draft-status-of-dede-westbrook?campaign=tw-cf-sf46255283-sf46255283&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

It was a few years ago, could impact draft stock

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@nfl_cfb

#Heisman finalist Dede Westbrook reportedly arrested twice for domestic violence.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000755830/article/past-arrests-could-cloud-draft-status-of-dede-westbrook?campaign=tw-cf-sf46255283-sf46255283&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

It was a few years ago, could impact draft stock

What kind of man hits a girl? He bit her too. I would pull him off my draft board

Talking of scumbags, the Joe Mixon video just got released. It's a tough watch but I implore everyone to watch it. The girl suffered multiple facial fractures because of this.

http://newsok.com/article/5531208?utm_source=NewsOK.com&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=ShareBar-Twitter

Stoops and the OU AD both watched this video before reinstating him. And kept him on scholarship. Wild.

If her head would have hit the corner of the table instead of the edge, she might have never gotten up.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Stoops and the OU AD both watched this video before reinstating him. And kept him on scholarship. Wild.

If her head would have hit the corner of the table instead of the edge, she might have never gotten up.

When you consider Mixon, Westbrook, taking on DGB for a year, OU is looking like Baylor-lite. I can't fathom how consumed you have to be by success that you allow those players to be around your team.

It's a damn shame because both Mixon and Westbrook are talented players. Both the kind of talents I'd make a stand for in a perfect world. Because of the talent, the NFL won't give a **** and they'll both get drafted (even if not until Day 3 as some kind of "We value women" punishment).

The girl in the case, if she's done as Mixon alleges, isn't without fault. That being said, after the altercation outside, he follows her inside and it can only escalate if he does so. I'm not completely white (Iranian heritage) and I've been called some things I'd rather not hear, never once has that lead to me being violent towards the person saying it. You bite your tongue because people want the reaction, you don't give it to them.

Edited by Blokestradamus

With or without the option exercised, they should draft a QB.

I'm becoming more and more convinced that they think Cardale is the answer eventually. Can see him being QB2 next year, might bring in a cheap vet for TC.

Can't see them drafting one if Tyrod stays. Production won't go up in the pass attack, big resources creates controversy.

I'm becoming more and more convinced that they think Cardale is the answer eventually. Can see him being QB2 next year, might bring in a cheap vet for TC.

Can't see them drafting one if Tyrod stays. Production won't go up in the pass attack, big resources creates controversy.

Assuming EJ is gone and Tyrod is still here, I'd like to see another young QB in the mix.

still draft a guy. man i'd love to see how the practices are going with cj

Bear in mind the disclaimers and whatnot, here's my mock draft for Bills Wire. Tell me how stupid I am.

http://billswire.usatoday.com/2016/12/17/2017-nfl-mock-draft-buffalo-bills/

I truly do appreciate your work and want to thank you for doing it. The days leading up to the draft are generally the best times on TSW, of course until the Bills screw it up. Posters like you and other draftniks make this board great. Thank you for this.

That said, this mock was bad beyond words. The team (imo of course)would probably be even worse if they took those players. At the very least there would be no improvement and the franchise would be set back for 5 or so years. Doesn't it remind you of the 06 draft? Just unspeakably bad. :(

Bear in mind the disclaimers and whatnot, here's my mock draft for Bills Wire. Tell me how stupid I am.

i love the two LSU players. And according to Astro on the can board, LSU is one of the schools Bills scouts have visited at least twice. I like taking an OT in the 2nd too. Edited by YoloinOhio

I'd sign up for it right now solely based upon nabbing Malachi Dupree in the 3rd :lol:

Seriously though, I'd really like to get guys that can compete to start at WR, RT, and safety in rounds 1-3, so I like the position targets.

Ideally, I'd like Davis or Williams at WR in R1, Dante Barnett in R2, and a nasty like my boy Bisnowaty in R3.

I truly do appreciate your work and want to thank you for doing it. The days leading up to the draft are generally the best times on TSW, of course until the Bills screw it up. Posters like you and other draftniks make this board great. Thank you for this.

That said, this mock was bad beyond words. The team (imo of course)would probably be even worse if they took those players. At the very least there would be no improvement and the franchise would be set back for 5 or so years. Doesn't it remind you of the 06 draft? Just unspeakably bad. :(

Care to expand a little on where you think I went wrong, Bill? Do you object to the calibre of player, the positions? Just curious.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.