"The Legion of Zoom"

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

screw the nick-names and just win some games. STFU, get to the playoffs and do something instead of a bunch of pointless media hype already.

how about this nickname instead: #Patriotsbitches

Team Marketing Tag Line: Making no real effort to beat the patriots since 2001

screw the nick-names and just win some games. STFU, get to the playoffs and do something instead of a bunch of pointless media hype already.

how about this nickname instead: #Patriotsbitches

Team Marketing Tag Line: Making no real effort to beat the patriots since 2001

Clearly, Homey don't play that... nickname game.

It was always a special treat when the TV was wheeled in!

Hell, we often had "film strips" with a film strip projector that looked like it was made in the 1930s.

I loved it when the film projector was brought out, more than the TV.

• 2 weeks later...

I can pretty much estimate the age of every guy who has commented on that video. 43-48 yrs old

As a man in that time zone, I deny ever seeing it and I appreciate the warnings...I'll not click it just in case...don't need no suppressed memories coming back. If it was worse than the electric company, then it was the worst of a generation.

I was the go-to projector operator. I still love me some science and nature flicks! Edited by SAMMY HANDWICH

My god. That is some dumb **** right there. No part of my mind can fathom why that is entertaining to anyone. It actually embarrasses me to watch more than 15 seconds of "professional wrestling". I thought that cleaning my mother's bed pan was the worst part of this evening...nope 15 seconds of WWE is worse.

My god. That is some dumb **** right there. No part of my mind can fathom why that is entertaining to anyone. It actually embarrasses me to watch more than 15 seconds of "professional wrestling". I thought that cleaning my mother's bed pan was the worst part of this evening...nope 15 seconds of WWE is worse.

LOL

Now that's funny. What's our WR group, "the legion of ZoomZoom"?

isn't there a song about ZoomZoom

Cardale Jones and Listenbee.... it's like Al Davis managed to get into Whaley's head.

+1

yes, if they were both selected in the 1st round

:lol:

Which one of those is Britney Spears?

That's McCoy to the left

So Britney's the long haired chick on the right?

Honey boo boo is in front, I know that much.

You made me laugh, what the hell is going on in here!

Come on...the original sliders! Belly bombers. "gimme a sack of cheese"!

Drink more next time. Until then, enjoy your "5 Guys" mallburger.

I heard 5 guys was good

This is becoming a trend Weo. I like it.

Let the nicknames begin if they earn it. It would be great to have a real Cold Front.

Fergs, I cannot believe you found this horrific show from PBS in the early 70's. The sad thing when the post of the nickname came out today, this is exactly what I thought of, but thought you guys were too young to remember this abomination of a show. Even I at 5 years old hated this freakin show. It made Sesame Street cool.

WOW!!! abomination indeed! After you said that I had to give it a whirl and good Lord!

Wonder if there is a Where Are They Now special on them?

good times :wub:

Ding, ding, ding. And yes, I actually had that god awful song in my head heading to the airport this morning.

I grew up back then but had the blessing of never even knowing of it, and now it will be a soon faded memory.

No Way, Legion of Doom was awesome!

Granted it is lame but gota go with this over the bedpan.

Karlos has branded our RB group :lol:

@karlos_29_sr

@Jwillpart2 welcome to the #LegionOfZoom

oh yea that's the job. Like I said no one is selfish in that room everyone eats. It's real family in there. We happy to have you

If one wants to, one could include Tyrod in the "Backfield of Zoom". No slouch with the ball in his hands ..

I can pretty much estimate the age of every guy who has commented on that video. 43-48 yrs old

When my Family moved up from Mississippi , we stayed in a motel for a night in Binghampton

I turned the TV on.

I saw two shows then i turned it off.

Zoom and Mr. Rogers.

I cried to my parents and asked to go back home to Leland to my friends !

True story.

I have never been the same