RD 5, Pick 156: RB Jonathan Williams, Arkansas

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...and a guy came off the street and filled his position without any drop off.

Rawls came off the street and sent Marshawn full speed into retirement. It happens. Fresh legs playing against guys that have been battling for a few months never hurts either.

Bills don't need to draft a WR, just wait until the Browns cut three of their 5 WR draft picks. Sad the Browns franchise is so screwed up.

In their defense they had no WR's basically. Name one on their team. I can't

In their defense they had no WR's basically. Name one on their team. I can't

They clearly have a need at WR, but really, it is not like they are stocked at every other position. And, what good is a WR if you don't have a QB. 3, maybe 4 picks at WR, but 5 is just silly.

might as well go all in now, as long as we ignore the hole at RT and lack of talent at WR we are golden to become the Buddy Ryan Eagles.

I'm just gonna bold that...for hilarity's sake.

With Sammy Watkins and Robert Woods BOTH on this team already, this is perhaps the most obtuse statement I've ever seen at Two Bills Drive, including PPP.

Didn't the Bills have the same injury issues at WR as they did at RB last year? Playing guys off the PS and that had been signed off the street. They have much more depth at RB now than they do at WR.

Maybe they pick up a veteran WR off waivers.

Yeah I bet he will be named Leonard Hankerson.

And Shady's contract. Nothing wrong with adding depth at RB. It's a position with high turnover.

The BIlls are the ones that signed him to that contract...what would that say about them?

might as well go all in now, as long as we ignore the hole at RT and lack of talent at WR we are golden to become the Buddy Ryan Eagles.

You are either not pregnant or "fully" pregnant. :doh:

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

The BIlls are the ones that signed him to that contract...what would that say about them?

That they planned on paying good money to an elite running back and running him into the ground then cutting ties which is exactly what the contract allows them to do.