For those still want a Wideout

Generally Rookie WRs have a pretty steep learning curve so any WR we get in this portion of the draft is probably going be picked for Special Teams ability - The Bills do have a few WRs who are interesting

Greg Little- has physical measurements that are pretty similar to Dez Bryant although his production has tanked after an OK rookie year - this is likely his last chance at reviving his NFL career

Dezmin Lewis- nice size, adequate athletic qualities , the Bills knew he was going take at least a year to adjust to the NFL coming from a low level of competition maybe he's ready to show the baby

Hankerson, Salas, Boykin - throw a bunch of stuff at the wall and maybe some sticks - decent size, some athletic qualities, history of injuries

Hankerson has both the size and the speed. Let's hope Sanjay can fix him and Greg Little.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Malcolm Mitchell is the apple of my eye of the WR's left on the board.

Speed, Hands, Run after Catch, Tough, oh and Greg Cosell of NFL Films really likes him. Would make a helluva #2 for the Bills.

Sold...seems like a classic case of a 'was an awesome player with great production at a major school, but didn't have an amazing combine' type situation...i.'d take the game film guy over the combine warrior guy every time.

Particularly like how he high-points the ball on a lot of those catches...go get him Doug :thumbsup:

IDK whAt they got 9 receivers on the roster now? Doubtful any of them or maybe one of them is a diamond in the rough. Losing 7/11 for all his faults is going to hurt. Somewhere during the season. IMO if one starter goes down the Bills are f*^%+d. Who is the # 3 anyways. Glass? LOL.

Losing Hogan's 36 receptions for 450 yards and 2 TD's isn't going to hurt anything. Hankerson can easily replace that. But I think they'll take a WR.

Sold...seems like a classic case of a 'was an awesome player with great production at a major school, but didn't have an amazing combine' type situation...i.'d take the game film guy over the combine warrior guy every time.

Particularly like how he high-points the ball on a lot of those catches...go get him Doug :thumbsup:

He was also a 5-Star recruit that had some injury issues. He can play and wild be a great addition.

Speed, Hands, Run after Catch, Tough, oh and Greg Cosell of NFL Films really likes him. Would make a helluva #2 for the Bills.

Just saw a piece on NFL Network about him and how he joined a book club with some older women in GA, and he's also actually had a book published. Make me an instant fan.

Just saw a piece on NFL Network about him and how he joined a book club with some older women in GA, and he's also actually had a book published. Make me an instant fan.

i came to this thread just to see if anyone caught that feature on him! Loved it! Too funny on his mom's reaction to him joining the book club. Seems like a great kid. Edited by YoloinOhio

I am a big UGA fan and I have been following Mitchell's career since high school. If he is there in the sixth, sure.

i came to this thread just to see if anyone caught that feature on him! Loved it! Too funny on his mom's reaction to him joining the book club. Seems like a great kid.

It's funny. I only heard of him from this thread and just was passing near my family room where I had NFLN on for background and caught it in the middle. Rewound it to see the whole thing to make sure it was him because they only said "Malcolm."

I can see Mitchell being a solid #2, with a chance to become a #1. Was pissed to see NE get him.

NE also got one of my favorite "developmental" QB's in Brissett yesterday. There is something about him that makes me think he has a chance to be a starter in the NFL more so than many of the other QB projects.