Myles Jack Could Slide Down in the Draft

Did Jacksonville get Bortles some receiving help??

They have one of the top (if not the top) receiving tandems in the league.

Jags building a solid defense! They could be a playoff team in a couple of years if Bortles keeps progressing.

They're going to push for a wildcard this year, and I think they can get it.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@SiriusXMNFL

Jaguars GM Dave Caldwell on Myles Jack: As of right now, he doesn't have any limitations... We're just going to take it day by day.

More on Myles Jack from Dave Caldwell: A lot of erroneous information out there about his injury... Shocked he fell to the second round.

Everyone raves about the Jags and Raiders offenses, but why are they behind us in points scored? I wonder if the Bills might be talented as well on offense. Things that make you go hmmm.

i think you answered your own question

Everyone raves about the Jags and Raiders offenses, but why are they behind us in points scored? I wonder if the Bills might be talented as well on offense. Things that make you go hmmm.

They are doing it with young (cheap) players. Both teams are drafting pro Bowl quality players at key positions and don't have to pay them for 3-4 years. They are set up well for the future. We have a mediocre QB that wants 20 mil per, we have an overpriced RB, and they don't throw the ball to our best player that we used 2 first round picks on. We are very much a win now team except we arent winning. I like what Jax and the Raiders are doing and they have a lot of talent that will be successful in the years to come

Edited by kdiggz

They are doing it with young (cheap) players. Both teams are drafting pro Bowl quality players at key positions and don't have to pay them for 3-4 years. They are set up well for the future. We have a mediocre QB that wants 20 mil per, we have an overpriced RB, and they don't throw the ball to our best player that we used 2 first round picks on. We are very much a win now team except we arent winning. I like what Jax and the Raiders are doing and they have a lot of talent that will be successful in the years to come

Once again (since you didnt answer the question)

Why are they behind us on points scored?

Oh wait....that does not fit your agenda

they added a lot of talent on the def side of the ball. plus with ivory and yeldon as rb's.

Once again....they keep saying that ever year....

Every year.....they supposidly do everything better then us and every year they pick before us......rinse and repeat

Jeez that was a pretty rude response. I never said their offenses were better. If you read what I said I said they are built for longevity with good young players and we are built to win now. That's why people are giving them praise. They are building their teams the right way. If you can't wrap your head around that then I don't know what to tell you

Jeez that was a pretty rude response. I never said their offenses were better. If you read what I said I said they are built for longevity with good young players and we are built to win now. That's why people are giving them praise. They are building their teams the right way. If you can't wrap your head around that then I don't know what to tell you

I don't disagree that they are built for the long-term. I do kind of disagree that the Bills are built to win now though. The best players on this team are pretty much all in their 6th year or less (Watkins, Gilmore, Dareus, Darby, Glenn, Tyrod, the rookies). Outside of Kyle, Incognito and Shady I would say that the strength of the Bills is the young core.

Once again....they keep saying that ever year....

Every year.....they supposidly do everything better then us and every year they pick before us......rinse and repeat

I'd be curious as to what year besides this year we thought they did better than us?

If the jags make the playoffs will we look back and call them a sleeper team?

I say no. They play in a watered down division, for one. And thirdly, its been said for over 3 yrs they'll be a playoff team that year or they'll be the big surprise.

Years later the surprise is that they are not yet a playoff team. This happens with San Diego every year. Yet, no one picked Kansas City to succeed like they did the Chargers.

I don't disagree that they are built for the long-term. I do kind of disagree that the Bills are built to win now though. The best players on this team are pretty much all in their 6th year or less (Watkins, Gilmore, Dareus, Darby, Glenn, Tyrod, the rookies). Outside of Kyle, Incognito and Shady I would say that the strength of the Bills is the young core.

All of whom are on to their 2nd (BIG) contract except Watkins who was expensive in his own right (trading away a first to get him)