What do you think will happen with our TNF Color Rush?

beggar13

Surely the NFL and Nike will want to make some modifications to the jerseys, right? Aside from it generating even more money in jersey sales, the colors were a disaster for any color blind fans trying to watch the game. What, if any changes do you think they will make, or should be made?

All blue I suppose. But what of the Jets?

These aren't the two best teams to start this gimmick. Red, white or blue for the Bills; Green or white for the Jets....and Red/Green is out. That leaves:

Blue/Green: This will probably be it and it will probably look bad

Blue/White, White/Green, Red/White: Not much different from a non-color rush game

I think the wild card is White/White to make us all feel the pain of the color blind. It is only one game. Why not have a little fun?

I could see one of the teams in black. Since the Jets were green last year and they already have an all white I'm predicting they go black and the Bills go Blue. I think the Bills blue will be more old school blue that the darker shade it is now. A medium blue.

Seems kinda dumb for the NFL to schedule the same color rush match-up as last year,,,Bills vs Jets. I mean it's a case of been there done that. I'd rather see Buffalo in their classic AFL uni/helmet combo. But whatever, i guess maybe the Bills can be Red over blue pants or something. Not much more you can do to jazz up the green.

In the link:

Page 2 of color rush leak; TEN: Red, WSH: Black

Going back to the NFL_leaks Twitter, he says the chart was what was given to the teams two weeks ago. Teams probably have input on the choice. This Twitter account has broken several stories before anyone else.

According to chart it is blue (Bills) & green (Jets) and if so it means the NFL did not learn lesson.

Also note Bengals (not a solid color) and Ravens (with note regarding flag). Think this is for something else.

Edited by Koolaid