Brady suspension reinstated!

FireChan

I don't feel that is a safe assumption Doc.

Weird the paranoia Patriots have draped over the Bills faithfull

and twice better at TE now

Bennett is similar to Clay. Gronk is on another level. But you have to have a guy to get them the ball.

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL

Right, your opinionated way or the highway. Yeah, I got that much from you a while back.

You're right, on paper anyway. The problem is that your way of thinking, if BB tanks after Brady is gone, as I suspect he will, if IMO he's dumb enough to keep coaching in order to preserve his legacy as-is, then you and everyone else will be singing a different tune.

And yeah, only you and that hamster on that wheel inside your head would seriously talk about the "greatness" of a coach that in 6 seasons posted a 52-62 record with one lackluster trip to the playoffs with an entirely unceremonious loss to oust them and their 1st-ranked D.

To add some perspective to that, that's approximately a carbon copy of how Dick Jauron fared as a head coach.

So just keep talkin' partner. Time will tell, or it won't if BB resigns after Brady does.

You must find it as funny as I do how you continue to omit his successful seasons with Brady at QB. Behind every, yes every, great coach has been a great QB. And the really good ones actually won rings.

Bennett is similar to Clay. Gronk is on another level. But you have to have a guy to get them the ball.

And Clay is a rather viable threat for real.

As is that Bennett. He aint no Scott Chandler ! NE is going to be tough with that and Dion

Until he gets hurt again.

well see, thats not a positive attitude Doc.

Healing and health are as much attitude as effort.

Clay will be fine. and watch out for that Annen !

But Patriots are going to wail away with the TE sets. They do not have receivers so they will again look for the TE mismatch. By game 4 Bills had better done enough tape study to shut it down. That's why Bills brought in Rob. to study this particular scheme among others Bills have to stop.

and yes i am serious about Rob Ryan

well see, thats not a positive attitude Doc.

Healing and health are as much attitude as effort.

Clay will be fine. and watch out for that Annen !

But Patriots are going to wail away with the TE sets. They do not have receivers so they will again look for the TE mismatch. By game 4 Bills had better done enough tape study to shut it down. That's why Bills brought in Rob. to study this particular scheme among others Bills have to stop.

and yes i am serious about Rob Ryan

I was talking about the Dion guy. And I'm less worried about Gronk and Bennett with Garroopppollllo at the helm than Brady.

LMAO

Walsh has no such track record. He was viewed as having revolutionized the game in his era.

Talk about cherry-picking statements.

We'll see depending upon how the Pats play under JP. My guess is that you'll be eating those words.

What was his record with steve Deberg at QB?

What was his record with steve Deberg at QB?

Are you talking about the first two seasons after he took over a 2-14 team? Cherry picking like that really makes your argument look weak.

Do you think Ronnie Lott, Dwight Clark, Keena Turner, Eric Wright, Jack Reynolds or the other half dozen starters they added had any impact? Or was Montana the only difference between 2-14 and 13-3?

I find it funny that every year, there's a new reason why the Pats will fall. I've heard it all. They have no defense, no running game, too many injuries, Brady is getting old or has nobody to throw to. This year it's Brady's suspension. Yet, nothing changes, year after year, they win the AFC East. Plain and simple. It's a plug and play system, and yes Brady is one of the best ever, but I'm telling you they will win the division again and keep doing so as long as BB and TB (to a lesser extent) are there. It kills me to say it, but it's the truth.

I don't see several of these posts stating the Bills will win the AFCE, just the Bills can beat the Pats without Brady. Rex has a long history of confusing inexperienced QB's, bringing pressure from a lot of angles. They key will be stopping the run so if Kyle Williams is healthy, and a nice rotation with Adolfus Washington, and Bryant could plug up the run, especially with Ragland and Preston Brown.

If the Pats go 1-3, then there is an outside shot at the division. They face the Seahawks, Steelers, Bengals, and Broncos. They are not going to win all of those games even with Brady. If they split, that's 11-5 but if Fitz comes back and the Jets split with the Pats, that's 10-6. We'll see.

One area of weakness last year for the Pats was their offensive line. What I don't know is did the Pats address both in free agency and the draft where they will hold up. If anyone knows, please inform us.

I was talking about the Dion guy. And I'm less worried about Gronk and Bennett with Garroopppollllo at the helm than Brady.

Dion is a threat

I don't see several of these posts stating the Bills will win the AFCE, just the Bills can beat the Pats without Brady. Rex has a long history of confusing inexperienced QB's, bringing pressure from a lot of angles. They key will be stopping the run so if Kyle Williams is healthy, and a nice rotation with Adolfus Washington, and Bryant could plug up the run, especially with Ragland and Preston Brown.

If the Pats go 1-3, then there is an outside shot at the division. They face the Seahawks, Steelers, Bengals, and Broncos. They are not going to win all of those games even with Brady. If they split, that's 11-5 but if Fitz comes back and the Jets split with the Pats, that's 10-6. We'll see.

One area of weakness last year for the Pats was their offensive line. What I don't know is did the Pats address both in free agency and the draft where they will hold up. If anyone knows, please inform us.

They rotated so many players through there , i am not sure it matters.

Dante Scarnecchia is back as their OL coach so that should give them a boost. One of the best in the business.

http://www.patspulpit.com/2016/5/19/11711962/the-difference-between-patriots-ol-coach-dante-scarnecchia-and-dave

I feel compelled at this juncture to revisit my favorite tailgating moment from 2015, on our way down Abbott Rd:

Edit: and that's not me in the video...I'm the one yelling for "action"

Edited by eball

Are you talking about the first two seasons after he took over a 2-14 team? Cherry picking like that really makes your argument look weak.

Do you think Ronnie Lott, Dwight Clark, Keena Turner, Eric Wright, Jack Reynolds or the other half dozen starters they added had any impact? Or was Montana the only difference between 2-14 and 13-3?

I think his point, which I find valid, is that if one is going to judge a HC's career - especially one that spans an entire era - one must judge said career based on the entire body of work.