Joey Bosa

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Bosa's career is similar to Patrick Kerney's, where would you draft him?

Heard a good comparison for Bosa and that's Ryan Kerrigan, former Purdue standout and current Washington Redskins player.

Justin Smith/Michael Bennett/JJ Watt

I just think this guy is a great fit for what the Bills need. He can do it all.

I'm not saying to move all the way up to 3. But, at some point if he drops enough it would make a lot of sense to go get him.

Plug and play him. The pass rush would definetly improve.

Similar bodies and similar styles coming out of college.

Go look at Kerney's career and tell me you would still take him in round 2.

Kerney was a two time all pro and also Defensive player of the year. He was a very solid player for about 9 years, with a few great ones sprinkled in. This is what I think Bosa will be like.

Similar bodies and similar styles coming out of college.

Go look at Kerney's career and tell me you would still take him in round 2.

Kerney was a two time all pro and also Defensive player of the year. He was a very solid player for about 9 years, with a few great ones sprinkled in. This is what I think Bosa will be like.

I like the Jared Allen comp someone else mentioned earlier in thread. Didn't see Kerney enough to be able to say.

I see him going to Dallas and if he falls the Ravens will snatch him. Ozzie Newsome is one of the best GMs in the game. He's not going to get by him.

Ozzie, by his own admission, has not drafted great recently. I can still hope that he falls a bit more. Even if we don't move up to take him the run on QBs looks to benefit us.

he didn't positive for X but he likes the raves. For the music. :lol:

Also refused a drug test at one time in the offseason.

Funny tidbit. Apparently Bosa had to move out from living with Zeke because he had to distance himself from the constant, massive partying. He just couldn't take it anymore. That's not a joke. Let that sink in. Edited by BarleyNY

Funny tidbit. Apparently Bosa had to move out from living with Zeke because he had to distance himself from the constant, massive partying. He just couldn't take it anymore. That's not a joke. Let that sink in.

i know. I think he'd like buffalo, honestly. He's kind of a loner. Zeke will only be happy in Big D, NY or Miami. Edited by YoloinOhio

Funny tidbit. Apparently Bosa had to move out from living with Zeke because he had to distance himself from the constant, massive partying. He just couldn't take it anymore. That's not a joke. Let that sink in.

sinking in. i do not like this stuff though. being an uptight control freak.

But making a move to improve is Always a good move,

Guess it needs to spelled out for you. Everyone else figured out it was a trade up scenario. Thanks for the enlightened comment.

be nice.

some of us ( me) are not so swift