Who would surprise you as the Bills 1st round pick?

My thoughts as well. BB is famous for bringing in QBs he has no intention of drafting in order to pick their brains.

Hackenburg wouldn't shock me but it would sadden me. That would be a homer pick by Terry and I want to believe Whaley gets to do his job without interference.

Ezekiel Elliot would shock me as RB is one of the positions we have depth in. That said I don't think he will be there.

Shocking pick to me would be any QB. With the needs on D and OL (I can't believe I am about to say this about the Bills) a qb would be a luxury pick. I don't see much difference between Lynch and the others projected to go much later.

agree.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would seriously surprise me if they picked me as the 1st round pick. For starters because I'm not even in the draft and secondly because of my age, then again I would most certainly welcome the pay check. :bag:

It would seriously surprise me if they picked me as the 1st round pick. For starters because I'm not even in the draft and secondly because of my age, then again I would most certainly welcome the pay check. :bag:

You should hold out for more guaranteed money.

I say Treadwell. Everyone expects a defensive player, and Whaley goes with a WR. I don't think it will happen, but it would be a surprise to most which is the topic.

I dont think he is a good fit. So i agree Kelly. Very good player though.

I said earlier that nothing would shock me? I was wrong.

: )

Already stated numerous times: Josh Doctson

I would be very surprised if they picked a WR, but Doctson makes so much sense.

That would not surprise me. he seems a good fit as Bill with TT

That would not surprise me. he seems a good fit as Bill with TT

It would surprise me because I think WR is our 3Rd/4th highest need and there would be plenty of other players at 19 who could be considered BPA.

Doctson could work out tremendously for the Bills, but is not nearly the most logical choice.

It would surprise me because I think WR is our 3Rd/4th highest need and there would be plenty of other players at 19 who could be considered BPA.

Doctson could work out tremendously for the Bills, but is not nearly the most logical choice.

agreed it is NOT the most logical choice all considered. But it would not surprise me Mr Spock : )

I do feel WR is not something Bills will be focused upon this season. It might be wasteful actually.

But that conversely, kid really might be a great fit.

agreed it is NOT the most logical choice all considered. But it would not surprise me Mr Spock : )

I do feel WR is not something Bills will be focused upon this season. It might be wasteful actually.

But that conversely, kid really might be a great fit.

Watching Tyrod throw a fade to Hogan in the red zone was painful. I'm imagining Doctson there. TD all day.

Not too many positions I would be surprised that the Bills would take. A Defensive back would shock me as they seem pretty set at CB and Safety is more so a depth need. Any position in the front 7 wouldn't be a surprise. On offense any position outside of QB, RB, and Tightend seems surprising. Any other position seems to have some level of need.

I have learned thru the years that nothing surprises me with the Bills on draft day. For every Darby there's a Spiller. I guess a DB would be most surprising this year but I don't put anything past Bills management.

Edited by DDD