Looks like Donte Whitner cut by Browns

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you mean an pro bowl safety who has been in the league for 10 years was a whiff?

I thought the pick in the top 10 in the first round was a huge mistake. Picking a Safety that high is a reach by Marv. He is not even close to the top Safeties in this league whether at SF or Cleveland. You can disagree, and hindsight is always 20/20.

It's so easy to look back, but we missed on so many good picks who could have made us better.

Anyway, your entitled to your opinion. I never like Whitner.

I thought the pick in the top 10 in the first round was a huge mistake. Picking a Safety that high is a reach by Marv. He is not even close to the top Safeties in this league whether at SF or Cleveland. You can disagree, and hindsight is always 20/20.

It's so easy to look back, but we missed on so many good picks who could have made us better.

Anyway, your entitled to your opinion. I never like Whitner.

i know we missed on other players in that draft, but i am not blaming whitner for where he was drafted. he has performed better than 98% of those who were drafted or were undfa that year.

i know we missed on other players in that draft, but i am not blaming whitner for where he was drafted. he has performed better than 98% of those who were drafted or were undfa that year.

He was definitely better than John McCargo at the 26th pick of the 1st round.