Please draft Reggie Ragland…

this is a joke right? Rex already has excuses for next year. His scapegoats are already in line. Gilmore will be one of them and Dareus, too.

But he will have aomeomes head choppedspikes was not as good as Bennett. Bennet was on fire when he moved.

Look at you already making up excuses to try and bag on Rex for a season that never happened yet Edited by Beef Jerky

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills are desperate for LBs. Ragland is the only can't-miss prospect who's not injured.

It just makes sense

I cannot believe i am admitting this. Bit if he is there at 19 and Bills are not trading back a couple spots I would take him.

My view on him is changing. trending up.

Partly because i see a drop off after he and Lee. and they are two different types of players. Ideally i would like them both Ha ha!! And Spence and Jones

I cannot believe i am admitting this. Bit if he is there at 19 and Bills are not trading back a couple spots I would take him.

My view on him is changing. trending up.

Partly because i see a drop off after he and Lee. and they are two different types of players. Ideally i would like them both Ha ha!! And Spence and Jones

Nice to see guys coming around to Ragland. If you look at the Bills schedule, the Bills will need to have a very stout run defense within the first six games... Ravens, Jets, Patriots (Brady is going to be suspended first four games IMO), Rams and 49ers will all rely heavily on their running games. Then you take into account games at the end of the season when the bad whether sometimes dictates stopping the heavily loaded running game. If his one trick is shutting down the other team's running game then that's a great trick worthy of the #19 pick when you see who's there behind our defensive line.

Even if the Ragland is only a two down player, those two downs are very important downs. On top of his solid credentials at stopping the run, he was a huge team leader at Alabama which this team is desperate for that kind of leadership.

I'm good (yet not greatly enthused) with picking Ragland at #19 even if he's only ever a two down MLB. The "what if" is if he can become a solid enough cover guy to play all three downs then you have a steal of a player at #19.

I hope the Bills go for the solid can't miss guy and pick either Ragland or Decker. If both are gone then simply go for the best D lineman of the group that's there at #19.

Edited by 1billsfan

Nice to see guys coming around to Ragland. If you look at the Bills schedule, the Bills will need to have a very stout run defense within the first six games... Ravens, Jets, Patriots (Brady is going to be suspended first four games IMO), Rams and 49ers will all rely heavily on their running games. Then you take into account games at the end of the season when the bad whether sometimes dictates stopping the heavily loaded running game. If his one trick is shutting down the other team's running game then that's a great trick worthy of the #19 pick when you see who's there behind our defensive line.

Even if the Ragland is only a two down player, those two downs are very important downs. On top of his solid credentials at stopping the run, he was a huge team leader at Alabama which this team is desperate for that kind of leadership.

I'm good (yet not greatly enthused) with picking Ragland at #19 even if he's only ever a two down MLB. The "what if" is if he can become a solid enough cover guy to play all three downs then you have a steal of a player at #19.

I hope the Bills go for the solid can't miss guy and pick either Ragland or Decker. If both are gone then simply go for the best D lineman of the group that's there at #19.

I am coming around. Some people helped close my mind. Comparing him to Spikes and such.

He can cover the short routes much better than Spikes could. and he is still developing his game. He seems very football smart. and we all know combine speed and football speed can be separated, Recognition can make up for a 1/4 second in the 40.

I think he has more ceiling than some others perhaps.

his smarts make me think Rex would make excellent use of him. Rotate the Other Brown in when needed

@PFF_College

Alabama's Reggie Ragland was the only LB to finish with a +7.0 or better grade in all facets (coverage, run, pass rush) #NFLDraft

Unfortunately I have a sneaking feeling that the Raiders are going to draft him ahead of the Bills. If that does happen then I hope Decker is still there at #19. The Bills OL would look pretty sweet if they got him.

I think the Bills will go DL in the second round.

Unfortunately I have a sneaking feeling that the Raiders are going to draft him ahead of the Bills. If that does happen then I hope Decker is still there at #19. The Bills OL would look pretty sweet if they got him.

I think the Bills will go DL in the second round.

do they really need him with having Mack?

Spikes is an unfair comparison - Burfict (without the crazy streak) is a more apt comparison. He can play on 3rd down but more often than not he comes off the field. Excellent 2 down LB, only serviceable on 3rd down.

Not sure Burfict is a great one either. Vontaze is one of the biggest athletic outliers in the NFL. At the same size, Reggie is a significantly better athlete.

Even with his limitations, Burfict played 1028 defensive snaps in his breakout year (2013). If Burfict can, Reggie can.

It is hard to find the right comparison though. Dont'a Hightower was much bigger with a similar athletic profile.

Edited by Blokestradamus

Not sure Burfict is a great one either. Vontaze is one of the biggest athletic outliers in the NFL. At the same size, Reggie is a significantly better athlete.

Even with his limitations, Burfict played 1028 defensive snaps in his breakout year (2013). If Burfict can, Reggie can.

It is hard to find the right comparison though. Dont'a Hightower was much bigger with a similar athletic profile.

i just read ej henderson is a comparison