Axl Rose taking over lead singer duties for AC/DC?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There aren't many guys that can sing like Brian Johnson, but I think Rose can pull it off. It's more his personality that I think will be a problem. Axl is such a prima donna, I can't imagine Angus Young putting up with it, after him and Malcolm running the show for so long.

There aren't many guys that can sing like Brian Johnson, but I think Rose can pull it off. It's more his personality that I think will be a problem. Axl is such a prima donna, I can't imagine Angus Young putting up with it, after him and Malcolm running the show for so long.

AC/DC is a more iconic band than G'nR so Axl just might behave himself.

Huh?

Why is this so hard to understand (from the link):

AC/DC are forced to reschedule the 10 upcoming dates on the U.S. leg of their Rock or Bust World Tour. AC/DCs lead singer, Brian Johnson, has been advised by doctors to stop touring immediately or risk total hearing loss. - See more at: http://www.acdc.com/news?n_id=274#sthash.Ypqg7V0Z.dpuf

AC/DC are forced to reschedule the 10 upcoming dates on the U.S. leg of their Rock or Bust World Tour. AC/DCs lead singer, Brian Johnson, has been advised by doctors to stop touring immediately or risk total hearing loss. - See more at: http://www.acdc.com/news?n_id=274#sthash.Ypqg7V0Z.dpuf

Eh??

Come again?

BTW if every musician followed their doctor's orders to stop touring due to hearing loss there would be very few live performance.

That goes for drummers, too!

I said, AC/DC are forced to reschedule the 10 upcoming dates on the U.S. leg of their Rock or Bust World Tour. AC/DCs lead singer, Brian Johnson, has been advised by doctors to stop touring immediately or risk total hearing loss.

:lol: :lol:

This is stupid.

One guy comes to mind who could absolutely SLAY this .... Mr. Sammy Hagar.

Good call - I agree completely. :beer:

Edited by Azalin

Eh??

MY ADVICE TO YOU IS TO GET YOUR HEARING CHECKED CHEF!!!!!!!!

BTW if every musician followed their doctor's orders to stop touring due to hearing loss there would be very few live performance.

So what you're saying is, much like you, musicians don't need any advice either?