Liberal Protests

B-Man

27 minutes ago, Buftex said:

You missed my point completely, on the kneeling athletes...there seems to be no way to argue this one with any nuance. Or maybe just my poor wrting skills, are not making my point clear. I will say though, If you are correct, what does it say about all of the people who stedafastly take the sides of the cops in this instance? We live in a society where "normal. mature, well adjusted adults" are in short supply.  

I undedrstand what you are saying in regards "qualfied immunity".  It seems that perhaps it doesn't need to eliminatied, but a stricter adherence to it's original intent needs to be adhered too.

What do you mean by “steadfastly take the sides of the cops”? To me, the issue boils down to this: million dollar athletes kneeling during the anthem to protest systemic racism and police brutality. I disagree that our system is systemically racist, and that police brutality is even in the top 50 things that contribute to the depressed status of many communities of color in this country. To me, it is a bull#### narrative intended to further a victim mentality. It has been co-opted by people that seek to use the narrative to gain personal power. The kneelers are sheepish pawns in the game. The NFL is a disgraceful group of pandering idiots who don’t want to disturb the mob. 

I agree that the system could be better. I don’t see how any of this garbage going on is going to make it better, and will only take us back 5 or 10 steps. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

smashing a Quiznos window? Alotta people have personalities that are on the ‘borderline’ here in the US. these people need to be in a straight jacket.

They need to be prosecuted and put in prison. That's not a mental disorder. It's criminal violence, assault, and destruction of both private and public property. 

• Like (+1) 4

Look at all these Antifa Marxist fools.   Out at 3-4 am their time Going through neighborhoods.  Wtf is wrong with these losers?   I have a deep dislike for these punks.

go through his Twitter thread 

Disgusting Punks 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I'm disappointed that Biden and Harris haven't spoken out strongly against Antifa and BLM riots .  Peaceful protests like MLK and John Lewis should be their role models not violence and destruction.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, ALF said:

I'm disappointed that Biden and Harris haven't spoken out strongly against Antifa and BLM riots .  Peaceful protests like MLK and John Lewis should be their role models not violence and destruction.

....SERIOUSLY?.....REALLY?....you expected them or ANY Dem to do so?.......some day you'll arrive in reality...SMH..............

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1