Liberal Protests

B-Man

I am not blaming Trump at all for this crap, but when does the onus shift to him to end all this bvllshit since the braindead Democrats in office love nothing more than American citizens being beaten and/or wind up dead because of these useless BLM and ANTIFA thugs who are a waste of human space?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

I am not blaming Trump at all for this crap, but when does the onus shift to him to end all this bvllshit since the braindead Democrats in office love nothing more than American citizens being beaten and/or wind up dead because of these useless BLM and ANTIFA thugs who are a waste of human space?

Its insane. The hyperliberals believe that riots are their best way to defeat Trump, so they're pulling police and refusing to prosecute the criminals when caught. It's a sick, sick game. People are furious over this one. Rumor is his apt has already been completely trashed and the guy is likely on the run. Rumor***

1 minute ago, Paulus said:

Its insane. The hyperliberals believe that riots are their best way to defeat Trump, so they're pulling police and refusing to prosecute the criminals when caught. It's a sick, sick game. People are furious over this one. Rumor is his apt has already been completely trashed and the guy is likely on the run. Rumor***

If the end game is politics with this crap................

Trump will gain A LOT of votes by doing some house cleaning in these cities.

10 minutes ago, njbuff said:

If the end game is politics with this crap................

Trump will gain A LOT of votes by doing some house cleaning in these cities.

He can't clean the cities, as they are completely corrupt, and the people who live in them don't mind. I hope the people realize who the real enemies are11, before its too late.

More complete video. Shows them attack him before the kick. 

Edited by Paulus

I REMEMBER WHEN THIS TACTIC WAS CONSIDERED INDECENT AND UNACCEPTABLE BY ALL RIGHT-THINKING PEOPLE BACK WHEN IT WAS AIMED AT ABORTION DOCTORS: 

Protests Outside People’s Homes (Residential Picketing) and the First Amendment. 

“They can be banned, so long as the ban is content-neutral, and so long as people remain free to generally march through the neighborhood (as opposed to protesting right outside the target’s home).”

12668a34549b1a8c.png

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

So did these guys, you simpleton:

See the source image

Honestly, my grandfather was one of the initial people into the Eagle's Nest (US Army Intel). I kind of want to go check it out for that reason.

Also, the guy is now begging for money and bragging about himself. 

1597691560153s.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

....BIGGER means better numbers wise, right?.......hell, we're back to Marshall Dillon and "Gunsmoke" days........sick..............

Cuomo: Shootings with victims up 54% in Rochester

WHECTV
Updated: August 17, 2020 01:51 PM
Created: August 17, 2020 12:46 PM

ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WHEC) — Gov. Andrew Cuomo released new guidelines for police reform on Monday.

The governor said that shooting injuries in upstate cities are up 70%, year to date. In Rochester, Cuomo said shootings with victims are up 54%, lower than Buffalo’s 66%.

Rochester Police data shows shooting incidents in 2020 are set to exceed last year’s total of 157, which would be the highest total since 2015’s record of 184 incidents.

On Monday, Cuomo said that he is sending a letter to 500 jurisdictions explaining that it is imperative that this crisis is addressed.

https://www.whec.com/rochester-new-york-news/cuomo-shootings-with-victims-up-54-in-rochester/5830375/?cat=565

TRUMP’S MINNESOTA GET-OUT-THE-VOTE OPERATION NEVER SLEEPS: 

Black Lives Matter Protesters Harass Neighbors of Minneapolis Police Union Chief: “You think we give a [expletive] about burning Hugo down?” 

“The tactic of protesters going to homes is not new, but it has become a signature of BLM.

It’s an intimidation tactic, a way of letting the target know that they are unsafe where they sleep.

The protest outside Kroll’s home was led by John Thompson, a candidate for the Minnesota House for the DFL Party (the state version of the Democratic Party). He has been endorsed by Ilhan Omar and Gov. Tim Walz, and he just won the primary. Thompson led the crowd in taunting neighbors standing in their driveway.”

On 8/17/2020 at 3:12 AM, ALF said:

I blame the governors of any lawless areas for not having the National Guard putting a end to this. Arrest , no bail and a long sentence to deter this insanity.

What are they "afraid" of.  I have no idea why the city leaders are allowing this to go on.