Liberal Protests

B-Man

https://www.espn.com/soccer/fc-dallas/story/4158666/fans-boo-players-who-take-a-knee-before-dallas-vs-nashville-in-mls

There is one great line in this article coming from one of the players " they don't understand why we are kneeling. They can't see the reason. They think we are the ignorant ones." 

These three lines show exactly how vapid you must be to kneel. Everybody knows why you are kneeling, many of us think smearing the whole country because of the actions of a few is inappropriate. Everyone has seen what happened to George Floyd and 99% agree what happened was wrong on a moral level, not just legally. Finally you are ignorant and proud of your ignorance,  you have no historical perspective or desire to use logic and rational thoughts. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

https://www.espn.com/soccer/fc-dallas/story/4158666/fans-boo-players-who-take-a-knee-before-dallas-vs-nashville-in-mls

There is one great line in this article coming from one of the players " they don't understand why we are kneeling. They can't see the reason. They think we are the ignorant ones." 

These three lines show exactly how vapid you must be to kneel. Everybody knows why you are kneeling, many of us think smearing the whole country because of the actions of a few is inappropriate. Everyone has seen what happened to George Floyd and 99% agree what happened was wrong on a moral level, not just legally. Finally you are ignorant and proud of your ignorance,  you have no historical perspective or desire to use logic and rational thoughts. 

These players are simply lost.

They are EASILY brainwashed into believing anything MSM/BLM tells them to believe.

37 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

In Chicago they are breaking windows and attacking a Ronald McDonald's House, terrifying the sick kids and their families inside, how low can you go?

Antifa says "hold my beer."

21 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

If this is what Joe and Kamala are leading with, it's going to be a long few months for Democrats.

...scarily doubtful bud.......here's a snapshot of my relatives and I fear they are NOT alone.....staunch, dyed in the wool FOREVER Dems regardless....as in "CNN IS gospel......a split ticket or SINGLE GOP vote is blasphemy and treason etc".....my poor late aunt, an educated, distinguished WW II Navy RN anguished and showed her racist tendencies when she anguished up to the 11th hour about voting for Obama...." I just don't know if I can bring myself to vote for a black man"...no worry, she did versus blasphemy....I've been self quarantined from this gang for 12+ years.......they'd go into attack mode at any relative outing if you differed from their views.....the favorite line was, "let me explain this for you", their usual condescending arrogant view.....my response to relative gathering invites = crickets......

3 hours ago, HillaryClinton said:

Some more of that peaceful stuff.

lol..

all these twunts vs one woman...I bet this brings a tear of joy to billstime and tibs

Time for her to show up at the door with a rifle.

St. Louis prosecutor to detective on McCloskey case: 'I suggest you quickly reassess this evidence'

Documents show lead detective initially refused to sign documents prosecutors wrote about the case

The lead St. Louis police detective investigating the McCloskey case refused to sign at least two versions of court documents prosecutors drafted, according to a review of those documents obtained by 5 On Your Side.

In addition, police contend at least one person in the crowd was armed and another was wearing a bullet-resistant vest, after analyzing videos taken June 28, when the couple confronted protesters with guns.

</snip>

• Thank you (+1) 1