Liberal Protests

B-Man

I love the complete detachment of the left from the real world.

The Russians did not "hack the election". In the very worst case scenario they hacked the DNC, which is a private corporation, and not a part of the government. But we don't even know that it was the Russians. It was just as likely that it was a DNC staffer who leaked the documents, as Julian Assange contends.

And even if they did hack the DNC as the source of the Wikileaks document, all that was confirmedin those documents was how terrible a candidate Clinton was, and how corrupt the DNC was.

The Democrats lost because Americans got to see how terrible their and their candidate were, and were so disgusted that they elected Donald freaking Trump instead. Again, let that sink in: the truth about Hillary and the Democrats at the National level was so bad, that Americans rejected them and her in favor of a sickly orange colored carnival barker.

The problem for Democrats is not that the truth about them got out, it's that the truth is that the Democratic Party is a corrupt organization who care very little for the people they claim to champion, and that is unpalatable to the American public.

Until Democrats can truly embrace that the problem they had wasn't a leak, but was rather the content of the leak, they will not lead again in America.

Victim blaming, an interesting concept. In the interest of fairness, could Trump have withstood the scrutiny if he was the victim of Russian hacking and publicity of internal emails? He wouldn't even give Americans the courtesy of seeing his tax returns. You have to be pretty naive to think there aren't any details in it that would tarish his image or show conflicts of interests, such as loans from Russia and/or China.

Victim blaming, an interesting concept. In the interest of fairness, could Trump have withstood the scrutiny if he was the victim of Russian hacking and publicity of internal emails? He wouldn't even give Americans the courtesy of seeing his tax returns. You have to be pretty naive to think there aren't any details in it that would tarish his image or show conflicts of interests, such as loans from Russia and/or China.

Still no response?

Please explain, in however many words as you wish, how Russia "hacked" the election.

Once you determine they didn't "hack" anything (because that's a nonsense term in this instance), please explain how Russia influenced the election with verifiable evidence.

Because if you can do either of those things, it's more than the IC has proffered in over three months of investigations.

If you can't do any of that, you might want to consider updating your meme game.

Why don't you ask him if there is any proof the FBI influenced the election?

Apparently it doesn't matter what I ask, there won't be an answer. Just more aimless ranting at a problem that has been completely invented by a faction within the CIA and others in the IC who wish to keep us on the path for a shooting war with Russia.

I don't know Joe, but I assume as a democratic supporter he's more on the dove side than the hawkish side. Which is why I think it's important for him to actually look at the messengers of that particular meme and connect the dots to the true agenda.

He is carrying the water for the very neocon faction that I'm sure he has been protesting and railing about on Slate message boards since 2000.

That's called irony.

If Joe, and other democrats, who feel betrayed by this process truly care about the well being of the country, and not just their political "team", then educating themselves on what's truly happening right now in the world should be at the top of their list of priorities. Not blindly believing the propaganda being pushed by a very dangerous and very wounded faction of the deep state.

imo

"They hate these cans"!

C2pwD2VWQAAKY5p.jpgC2pj9GAWIAA3Iwa.jpg ..

C2pest-XUAAqE5y.jpgC2pebsfXgAQFWSb.jpg

.....................................................................are those LL Bean duck boots on that anarchist? I smell a Trump plant

Edited by B-Man

Keep up the good work, leftists!!!

C2pN7plXEAI71ZE.jpg

Was this the kind of provocation that the women's march was concerned about?

None of this would even need to be discussed if the founding fathers had only done the one thing to ensure harmony: build an Ikea factory.

Using slave labor of course

Victim blaming? Hillary Clinton and Democrats are victims? Of what? Their own corruption?

You're really going with handwavium here, trying to magic away the corruption exposed?

Had the leaks uncovered that the Clinton Foundation actually not only donated 100% of it's receipts to actual charitable endeavors, and that the DNC actually deeply cared for it's constituent and the democratic process, you'd be dancing in the streets.

THE PROBLEM IS WHAT WAS EXPOSED, NOT THAT IS WAS EXPOSED.

And again, it's far more likely that the Wikileaks documents were turned over by a DNC staffer.

Your party is in shambles because of what your party is. I'll be thrilled if you don't look inward, because that will continue your party's marginalization for decades. Enjoy that.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

So no response on if Trump's correspondence, or even if tax returns were disclosed. Again, if the Russians released what they have on Trump before the election, it would have adversly impacted his numbers, as their actions affected Clinton's. Now they'll use them to potentally blackmail or embarrass him, but too late for the voters to factor in their vote. The consesus of the intelligence agencies is that the Russians hacked and released the information to hurt Clinton. If you reject that fact, I can't relate to your alt-right truth filtered world. As for the Comey letter, Clinton's poll numbers took a dramatic drop after it was released. By the time he said there was nothing new, the damage was done. Cause and effect.

So no response on if Trump's correspondence, or even if tax returns were disclosed. Again, if the Russians released what they have on Trump before the election, it would have adversly impacted his numbers, as their actions affected Clinton's. Now they'll use them to potentally blackmail or embarrass him, but too late for the voters to factor in their vote. The consesus of the intelligence agencies is that the Russians hacked and released the information to hurt Clinton. If you reject that fact, I can't relate to your alt-right truth filtered world. As for the Comey letter, Clinton's poll numbers took a dramatic drop after it was released. By the time he said there was nothing new, the damage was done. Cause and effect.

you petulant little dick, you still owe Deranged TransGreg a response...

so, handle that which is in your wheel house though you're too incompetent...

either way, when will you go away and what can we do to just get you to go away?

The consesus of the intelligence agencies is that the Russians hacked and released the information to hurt Clinton.

And the concensus of the entire world is that Hillary was so flawed on so many levels -- and long before Comey, had unfavorable that were impossibly worse than Trump's -- that she couldn't actually beat him.

For all their money...laundered and otherwise...the entire left got its total ass handed to it from coast to coast, city to city, and state to state.

But you keep blaming Russia. Please. Don't stop.

Your position hinges on unprovable assertions you ask us to breathe into the world as facts:

- that Russia hacked the DNC and then provided the documents to Wikileaks.

- that the documents were not leaked to Wikileaks by a DNC staffer

- that the Russians hacked Trump and the RNC and chose not to release the information.

- that hacked RNC and Trump emails would have revealed the same level of corruption as was present in those of Hillary and the DNC

- that there is a consensus amongst our intelligence community

- that our intelligence community is politically neutral

- that the CIA is trustworthy

This is an absurd ask.

Just admit that your party is corrupt, and it's nominee was so unpalatable that the electorate rejected her in favor of Donald Trump.

Victim blaming?

He wouldn't even give Americans the courtesy of seeing his tax returns. You have to be pretty naive to think there aren't any details in it that would tarish his image or show conflicts of interests, such as loans from Russia and/or China.

I am sure you can provide the IRS form that would contain that type of information ... if it even exists ... or more likely you're just talking out of your a$$.

I am sure you can provide the IRS form that would contain that type of information ... if it even exists ... or more likely you're just talking out of your a$$.

What, your tax return doesn't list all your loans?? :lol:

"tax returns" is just liberal gibberish for "show us all your financial records so the media can make any bogus inference they want about you so that our multi-millionaire candidate who we didn't demand release her financial records can win the election instead".

You must be the only person in the country who's never heard of the IRS Form 5229: Additional Taxes on Qualified Chinese Bribery Plans and Other Foreign Kickbacks.

You must be the only person in the country who's never heard of the IRS Form 5229: Additional Taxes on Qualified Chinese Bribery Plans and Other Foreign Kickbacks.

Oh, I remember that one. That was the one Harry Reid referenced when he told the world that Mitt Romney didn't pay his taxes for ten years.

Reid. He defined faked news.

Edited by LABillzFan

3 million more of the American voters in that map voted for Clinton instead of Trump.

And the Bills gained more yards than the Giants on Super Bowl XXV.

If your state hasnt passed this yet, you might want to call your representative. My state already passed it.

http://www.nationalpopularvote.com

Edited by reddogblitz