Liberal Protests

B-Man

Half the white ball lickers on the main board probably support this *****.

I remember when guys with tiki torches were a terrifying threat.

For the "both sides" crowd, show me the white equivalent of this. I'll wait. And if you're showing me some Klan video from 80 years ago you're making my point.

• Like (+1) 1

http://dlvr.it/RZyVbc

PRAGER: The Present Moment Has Set Blacks Back A Half-Century

"Take the movement to defund police departments and the incessant charges of “police brutality” and “racist police.” Only those who don’t care about Blacks other than using them to advance their power — Democrats and the rest of the left, both Black and white — argue this war against the police is good for Blacks. Already the increase in the number of Blacks murdered, not to mention injured, is reaching levels unseen in decades. And there is every reason to assume, as police pull back from high-crime areas, it will get worse."

"Take the constant, often absurd, charges of racism at the most benign comments. If you say, for example, that you see nothing wrong with the picture of Uncle Ben on a box of rice, you will be accused of racism. As a result, most whites understand they can no longer speak truthfully or from the heart in the presence of a Black American. It is hard to imagine a worse recipe for genuine relationships between the races. Whereas the great majority of whites, and even most Blacks, thought white-Black relations were good and improving when Barack Obama assumed office, a minority of both groups think so today."

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rob's House said:

Half the white ball lickers on the main board probably support this *****.

I remember when guys with tiki torches were a terrifying threat.

For the "both sides" crowd, show me the white equivalent of this. I'll wait. And if you're showing me some Klan video from 80 years ago you're making my point.

These people are pretenders. There’s plenty of videos where you can see what they’re carrying and how they are carrying. This is stupid regardless of what political affiliation you choose. Push enough of this garbage and eventually it will escalate to people who know what they’re doing getting involved.

EDIT: 

I am very pro 2A, but feel the same way about the Michigan open carry demonstrations. A gun should be the last option when everything else is exhausted. 

Edited by Kevbeau
  • Like (+1) 1

[VIDEO] BLM Mob Once Again Swarms St Louis Couple’s Home…Harassment’s So Bad They Boarded Up Their Home

This is not a protest - these people are not political - this is harassment and intimidation by the BLM Mob

https://www.waynedupree.com/2020/07/mccloskey-st-louis-couple-blm/?fbclid=IwAR3BF6JbfzDu2_8didbhK_nK0QzuS2J3sXi5QUvMehjKY18QNrVZC063nZs

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

[VIDEO] BLM Mob Once Again Swarms St Louis Couple’s Home…Harassment’s So Bad They Boarded Up Their Home

This is not a protest - these people are not political - this is harassment and intimidation by the BLM Mob

https://www.waynedupree.com/2020/07/mccloskey-st-louis-couple-blm/?fbclid=IwAR3BF6JbfzDu2_8didbhK_nK0QzuS2J3sXi5QUvMehjKY18QNrVZC063nZs

Some are gonna end up getting killed, people can only take so much

15 minutes ago, Kevbeau said:

These people are pretenders. There’s plenty of videos where you can see what they’re carrying and how they are carrying. This is stupid regardless of what political affiliation you choose. Push enough of this garbage and eventually it will escalate to people who know what they’re doing getting involved.

EDIT: 

I am very pro 2A, but feel the same way about the Michigan open carry demonstrations. A gun should be the last option when everything else is exhausted. 

When you are pushed towards 2A it is because all others were ignored.  

Edited by fansince88
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, bilzfancy said:

Some are gonna end up getting killed, people can only take so much

And half the people with the targets on their heads are the biggest cheerleaders for their would be executioners.

They think being woke will save them, but that will never be enough. They'll always be sub-human in the eyes of the militant black supremacists they fetishise.

Based on numbers alone it's highly unlikely any such movement would succeed now, but give it a few decades and it's entirely possible America will look more like South Africa than the country we know.

If that happens I just hope the woke whities are still alive to tell their kids they let it happen because it felt good to virtue signal on the internet.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 hours ago, wppete said:

This makes me ill. I feel bad for the girl and her parents. Having your child die is THE WORST thing that can happen to a person.

I hope they quickly arrest those involved and they never see sunlight again.

• Like (+1) 2