Liberal Protests

B-Man

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Where was the good guy w a gun? Cuz more guns = less violence according the you NRA freaks 

How do you make light of a child being murdered? WTF is wrong with you? This is your side failing on literally every level and you try to score political points here? You have no class or shame if you do not apologize for this. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

How do you make light of a child being murdered? WTF is wrong with you? This is your side failing on literally every level and you try to score political points here? You have no class or shame if you do not apologize for this. 

I was going to call him out on it but it’s a waste of time. He’ll just embarrass himself with some dumb retort. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I was going to call him out on it but it’s a waste of time. He’ll just embarrass himself with some dumb retort. 

I have certainly been known to run my mouth at times so I figured I should allow him a chance to take back such a terrible comment. If he does not then I know a lot about him, and a lack of response tells us all he knows he is wrong.

47 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You're asking the grave dancer this question?   If he was gleefully celebrating the deaths of thousands, what's one more life for the sick sadist?

50 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Leftist insanity (I know, that's redundant):

I know exactly how I would use the paper that this CRAP was printed on.

It has something to do with a toilet and a butt.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

you still didn’t answer the question - where was the good guy w a gun?

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

you still didn’t answer the question - where was the good guy w a gun?

In DC there are very few good guys with guns, liberals ensured that, but the criminals have no issue getting guns. I still can't believe anyone would turn a obvious failure of everything that liberalism stands for into what you attempted to. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

In DC there are very few good guys with guns, liberals ensured that, but the criminals have no issue getting guns. I still can't believe anyone would turn a obvious failure of everything that liberalism stands for into what you attempted to. 

Interesting that the very same people who want guns out of the hands of good guys are now talking about good guys not having guns to stop the violence that was started by the people wanting to take away the guns.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

See Jim? I don’t see the difference between me highlighting republicans who come down w the virus (as you say for political reasons) and @B-Man using the death of this little girl to shame protestors and Democrats.

And you jumping on the bandwagon is so classy.

Keep up the good work, hypocrite. 

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

LMAO - what?

I remember how sensitive most of you were when anyone would call you racist.

Why don’t you address this behavior from the President?

Why aren’t you defending him on his praise of the confederate flag?

He is literally race bating - non stop.

So are you ok w being called a racist?

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I remember how sensitive most of you were when anyone would call you racist.

Why don’t you address this behavior from the President?

Why aren’t you defending him on his praise of the confederate flag?

He is literally race bating - non stop.

So are you ok w being called a racist?

How long until the stars and bars (spit) flies from the white house? 

24 minutes ago, BillStime said:

See Jim? I don’t see the difference between me highlighting republicans who come down w the virus (as you say for political reasons) and @B-Man using the death of this little girl to shame protestors and Democrats.

And you jumping on the bandwagon is so classy.

Ummmm no. Your post and B-Man’s were two completely things. You were not just “highlighting” her coming down with the virus you were making light of it, almost laughing at it. You’re pathetic. 

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ummmm no. Your post and B-Man’s were two completely things. You were not just “highlighting” her coming down with the virus you were making light of it, almost laughing at it. You’re pathetic. 

No different - both being used for a political response. 

One is unfortunately way worse - a little

girl died.

So sad Jim - 

No class Jim

Edited by BillStime

Just now, BillStime said:

No different - both being used for a political response. 

So you’re admitting you were making light of someone coming down with a deadly virus? I hope no one makes fun of someone you love and care about coming down with it.

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

So you’re admitting you were making light of someone coming down with a deadly virus? I hope no one makes fun of someone you love and care about coming down with it.

That poor little girl being used as a political prop - so sad Jim.

No class Jim.