Liberal Protests

B-Man

2 hours ago, Jaraxxus said:

I've given up on the political arena. Republicans are another head on the same Hydra.

If I'm called by faith to not support evil, how can I vote for the lesser of two evils? Both choices are evil. Besides, I don't have enough faith to think there's a politician in any party that's got the toolkit to fix what's wrong in this country: moral depravity.

I agree. If we keep supporting the people who are destroying our country just wishing and hoping for Republicans to save us we might as well hand it over to the commies right now.

I fear no one's going to do *****. You can't boycott everyone all the time, but you can target the biggest, most egregious offenders. But we can't be bothered.

It's too inconvenient to switch from Google to DuckDuckGo, Amazon to Walmart, Lowe's to Home Depot, McDonald's to Wendy's, Coke to Pepsi.

Liberals don't put up with that ***** for a second.

If any of those companies rebuffed them the way they have us they'd cut them off and chastise their friends for buying from them. 

But we just go about our business, buying their goods and services letting them know loud and clear that they can shaft us all they like, we'll keep coming back for more.

The Race-Hustler-in-Chief

“1) He is purposefully instigating racial tensions because he believes that it will help him politically if there is a race war.

2) He is a racist with no self-control and is engaging in self-sabotage.

3) He is too stupid to realize what he is doing and he is just recklessly tweeting anything that he sees on Fox & Friends or that his racist buddies said to him in a recent phone call.”

ALL OF THE ABOVE?

image.thumb.jpeg.7d74b023d7d2d46f4a7c8748e541d003.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

Consider this: all those companies own every single politician in Washington. So even if you boycott them, they still pull the levers of power. So yeah, you might dent the bottom line but you won't change the wicked zeitgeist of this nation.

I know it's not much but wife and I are starting a #boycottdisney after finding out that they are in bed with Kaepernick and we've been annual passholders for many, many years. Walt Disney is turning in his grave to see what's happening to his company.

• Like (+1) 3

32 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

I know it's not much but wife and I are starting a #boycottdisney after finding out that they are in bed with Kaepernick and we've been annual passholders for many, many years. Walt Disney is turning in his grave to see what's happening to his company.

Thank you. Glad to see others taking up the cause.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Where was the good guy w a gun? Cuz more guns = less violence according the you NRA freaks 

lol how many nra freaks shot anyone over the 4th weekend ...

I hope soros doesn't pay you a a lot.

Don't think they were here. nope

No masks? WTF?

But damn white people  nra freaks

Edited by Unforgiven

2 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

lol how many nra freaks shot anyone over the 4th weekend ...

I hope soros doesn't pay you a a lot.

Don't think they were here. nope

No masks? WTF?

But damn white people  nra freaks

yeah where are the masks?  They’re basically murderers, the lot of them.