Liberal Protests

B-Man

8 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

and the lame Blue State leadership who did NOTHING now wants Federal dollars?.......seriously?.....send 'em 3 bags of Halite and tell him to go "pound it"......

Minnesota Gov. Walz asks Trump for disaster declaration after George Floyd riots trigger over $500M in damages

By Michael Ruiz | Fox News

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz has asked President Trump for a federal disaster declaration in his state due to “extensive fire damage” and other destruction in the unrest that followed George Floyd’s death in Minneapolis police custody on Memorial Day.

“We need to come together to ensure Minnesotans who were victims of this destruction have access to critical infrastructure they need so they can go to the grocery store, pick up their medication, and live their lives,” Walz said in a statement Thursday. “Together, we will rebuild.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/minnesota-gov-walz-trump-disaster-declaration-george-floyd-riots-500m-damages

Nope. Actions and inactions have consequences.

Democrat led city and PD for over 40 years.

Reap what your 'like minded leadership' has sewn and eat it.

And say good bye to Target while you are at it.

2 hours ago, wppete said:

This seems to be popular here too with @Penfield45 , @BillStime and @TH3 recently with all of their pro KKK and White Power posts.

Edited by RocCityRoller
  • Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, wppete said:

Mr. @Penfield45 are you hiding in the basement? Where are you? ARE YOU AWAKE YET???

Be kind, he had a rough week:

https://www.rochesterfirst.com/news/local-news/developing-police-bomb-squad-on-scene-in-penfield/

Penfield standoff ends peacefully after 24 hours, no injuries reported, charges announced Wednesday

PENFIELD, N.Y. (WROC) — Monroe County Sheriff’s Office Chief Deputy Michael Fowler said a standoff in Penfield ended peacefully Tuesday after 24 hours.

“We finally have resolution, we’ve been able to achieve a peaceful outcome in this case with no injuries and we’re very thankful for that,” Fowler said.

What started as a mental health crisis Monday resulted in a standoff — involving Molotov cocktail setting a vehicle on far and xxx launching arrows from a bow at officer — that lasted more than a day. Fowler said xxx has a criminal history and was previously convicted of third degree arson.

Fowler said xxx was distressed Monday afternoon and began threatening his parole officer and it turned into a request for the sheriff’s office to assist on a welfare check. When deputies arrived, they confirmed there was a mental health crisis and the suspect was being threatening.

“He is absolutely threatening our deputies and threatening his own life,” Fowler said.

Fowler says the suspect was launching arrows at officers from the house and at one point threw a Molotov cocktail into the driveway that set a vehicle on fire.

“In the middle of the night after the Molotov cocktail and arrows had gone on, we did get some consultation from the mental health department and they suggested we allow him to calm down and get some rest and see if he approaches the situation differently in a couple of hours,” Fowler said.

Fowler also said xxx’s mother was able to exit the house without incident as the standoff was going on. Sheriff Baxter said his mother was cooperative throughout the standoff.

The chief deputy says there’s a possibility that this incident might not qualify for bail under New York state criminal justice reform laws.

***************************************************************************************************

Mental Health crisis - check

Lives with mom - check (probably in basement)

Molotov Cocktail - check (Antifa loves em)

Bows and Arrows - check, lefties hate guns and the 2nd amendment

Needed mental health professional instead of police - check

Convicted of bad things, but let off with a slap of the hands by Cuomo - check

Edited by RocCityRoller
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

This seems to be popular here too with @Penfield45 , @BillStime and @TH3 recently with all of their pro KKK and White Power posts.

I don't even know who she is but if you can provide a link to those exact Tweets instead of posting articles from far (Unite the ) right blogs that would be helpful!

And then again, WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO ABOUT IT?

You didn't seem to mind the POTUS posting WHITE POWER tweets on TWITTER, right?

You're going to go after some random unknown and think we should give a F?

Edited by BillStime

Forwarded from a friend: Karma.
My buddy is a corrections officer he says these young white Antifa types are coming into the jails and being thrown to the wolves by the White groups. Jail is like Racial Politics. Other groups don't like them as well and he says it's really bad for some. Some of these guys are in their 20's and are Scared Shitless !! They have nobody, Never been in any situation like that before, and getting the worst of the worst !! and the officers can't do much because they don't qualify for special protections like gays and pedo's . They are trying to get the word out to these guys if they come in , it's going to be like nothing they've ever seen.
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

26 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I don't even know who she is but if you can provide a link to those exact Tweets instead of posting articles from far (Unite the ) right blogs that would be helpful!

And then again, WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO ABOUT IT?

You didn't seem to mind the POTUS posting WHITE POWER tweets on TWITTER, right?

You're going to go after some random unknown and think we should give a F?

Dear Shelby's tweets seem to be 'protected' by Twitter, what a surprise.

She also seems to be 'formerly' of a lot of places.....

Shelbie Bostedt

@ShelbieLBostedt

Washington, DChorsford.house.gov

Joined July 2008
1,543 Following
1,627 Followers
These Tweets are protected
Only approved followers can see @ShelbieLBostedt’s Tweets. To request access, click Follow. Learn more

**********************************************************************************************************************

As for you, did you, or did you not ask me directly what I thought of 'White Power' after you felt emboldened by Penfield45 going on his little KKK kick the other night?

That was a direct question to me from you. Not some 'Rando on the internet'

And now less than a week later we have TH3 posting about 'WhitePower' multiple times.

Why are you on TBD now? The sun is going down, don't you guys have cross burning rallies to attend?

Keep talking. Keep defending bigots. I love showing these to my friends and family. You help the red pill get sweeter and sweeter.

Edited by RocCityRoller
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RocCityRoller said:

Dear Shelby's tweets seem to be 'protected' by Twitter, what a surprise.

She also seems to be 'formerly of a lot of places.....

Shelbie Bostedt

@ShelbieLBostedt

Washington, DChorsford.house.gov

Joined July 2008
1,543 Following
1,627 Followers
These Tweets are protected
Only approved followers can see @ShelbieLBostedt’s Tweets. To request access, click Follow. Learn more

**********************************************************************************************************************

As for you, did you, or did you not ask me directly what I thought of 'White Power' after you felt emboldened by Penfield45 going on his little KKK kick the other night?

That was a direct question to me from you. Not some 'Rando on the internet'

And now less than a week later we have TH3 posting about 'WhitePower' multiple times.

Why are you on TBD now? The sun is going down, don't you guys have cross burning rallies to attend?

Keep talking. Keep defending bigots. I love showing these to my friends and family. You help the red pill get sweeter and sweeter.

The POTUS posted WHITE POWER videos and you’re sending over links from from far right blogs highlighting some unknown and that is supposed to shut me up?

You are a special kinda idiot aren’t you.

2 hours ago, westside2 said:

Who are these so called protesters?

Get a high lift and push them off the road. Or use a snow plow. Those do a good job on cars.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, BillStime said:

The POTUS posted WHITE POWER videos and you’re sending over links from from far right blogs highlighting some unknown and that is supposed to shut me up?

You are a special kinda idiot aren’t you.

Here's your unknown...

Steven Horsford (D-NV4) has repeatedly slammed the Trump administration over what he claims is “racism” or “anti-LGBT” policies.
Meanwhile, Shelbie Bostedt, who has served as the two-term African-American Congressman’s Press Secretary since June 2019, has tweeted the word “n*gga” or “n*ggas” over 20 times, as well as tweeting the hashtag “#DirtyMexicans.”
Bostedt has mocked Indian accents and taken particular aim at Asians, in a series of tweets dating back to 2013.
“THERE IS AN ASIAN BRIGADE IN MCCARRAN. I REPEAT: ASIAN BRIGADE,” she tweeted, and in another racially motivated attack, said of Asian classmates: “There are almost too many stereotypes to count.”
Bostedt has also referred to thing with the pejorative use of “gay” and “super *****”.
The Democrat staffer has worked for the left-wing Foreign Policy magazine, the Chicago Tribune, and is currently enrolled in a Master’s programme at Johns Hopkins University in Washington, D.C. When contacted for this story, Ms. Bostedt refused to respond and instead set her social media accounts to “private” mode: an arguably odd thing to do for a press secretary.

Supermarkets snub coconut goods picked by monkeys

The monkeys are snatched from the wild and trained to pick up to 1,000 coconuts a day, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (Peta) said.

In a statement, Waitrose said: "As part of our animal welfare policy, we have committed to never knowingly sell any products sourced from monkey labour."

Male monkeys are able to pick up to 1,000 coconuts a day, Peta says. It's thought that a human can pick about 80.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-53276071

That's pretty cool as long as the monkeys are treated well

Edited by ALF
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Bob&Doug said:

Here's your unknown...

Steven Horsford (D-NV4) has repeatedly slammed the Trump administration over what he claims is “racism” or “anti-LGBT” policies.

Meanwhile, Shelbie Bostedt, who has served as the two-term African-American Congressman’s Press Secretary since June 2019, has tweeted the word “n*gga” or “n*ggas” over 20 times, as well as tweeting the hashtag “#DirtyMexicans.”

Bostedt has mocked Indian accents and taken particular aim at Asians, in a series of tweets dating back to 2013.

“THERE IS AN ASIAN BRIGADE IN MCCARRAN. I REPEAT: ASIAN BRIGADE,” she tweeted, and in another racially motivated attack, said of Asian classmates: “There are almost too many stereotypes to count.”

Bostedt has also referred to thing with the pejorative use of “gay” and “super *****”.

The Democrat staffer has worked for the left-wing Foreign Policy magazine, the Chicago Tribune, and is currently enrolled in a Master’s programme at Johns Hopkins University in Washington, D.C. When contacted for this story, Ms. Bostedt refused to respond and instead set her social media accounts to “private” mode: an arguably odd thing to do for a press secretary.

?You think you’re winning this argument? Comparing a press secretary to the POTUS?

image.thumb.jpeg.1aaf06e58385ea773d036c3222521479.jpeg

20 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Meanwhile Governor Nero fiddles whiles Portland burns:
Oregon Gov. Kate Brown announces increased enforcement of mask, distancing, occupancy standards.
https://www.oregonlive.com/coronavirus/2020/07/oregon-gov-kate-brown-announces-increased-enforcement-of-mask-distancing-occupancy-standards.html

...TRANSLATION:......the Left Coast is performing EXACTLY as expected......

• Like (+1) 2