Liberal Protests

B-Man

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

nothing tibs. nothing for you here... it's just a conspiracy theory, move along.

Sounded like gibberish 

Just now, CarpetCrawler said:

Definite food for thought, I mean I always figured Antifa was a tool of the swamp.

What does it mean? 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Nothing. He has nothing to do with systemic racism either. 

But this isn't about systemic racism. Or race. It's about Marxists using that as cover to shred the country from within. 

Why people can't see this blows my freaking mind. I'm sure there are some fair minded democrats on here that can see it too.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Nothing. He has nothing to do with systemic racism either. 

But this isn't about systemic racism. Or race. It's about Marxists using that as cover to shred the country from within. 

In his journal, Columbus didn’t mince words about his intentions after meeting the Arawak natives in the Bahamas in 1492. He described the encounter thusly: “They ... brought us parrots and balls of cotton and spears and many other things ... They willingly traded everything they owned ... They were well-built, with good bodies and handsome features .... They do not bear arms, and do not know them, for I showed them a sword, they took it by the edge and cut themselves out of ignorance. They have no iron. Their spears are made of cane. ... They would make fine servants. ... With fifty men we could subjugate them all and make them do whatever we want.” Columbus would add: “As soon as I arrived in the Indies, on the first Island which I found, I took some of the natives by force in order that they might learn and might give me information of whatever there is in these parts.”

10 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

WTF does Columbus have to do with Communism?

OMG   

please tell me you are deliberately being dense

It’s political cartoon that’s meaning is transparent. 

Good Lord. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

In his journal, Columbus didn’t mince words about his intentions after meeting the Arawak natives in the Bahamas in 1492. He described the encounter thusly: “They ... brought us parrots and balls of cotton and spears and many other things ... They willingly traded everything they owned ... They were well-built, with good bodies and handsome features .... They do not bear arms, and do not know them, for I showed them a sword, they took it by the edge and cut themselves out of ignorance. They have no iron. Their spears are made of cane. ... They would make fine servants. ... With fifty men we could subjugate them all and make them do whatever we want.” Columbus would add: “As soon as I arrived in the Indies, on the first Island which I found, I took some of the natives by force in order that they might learn and might give me information of whatever there is in these parts.”

Your point?

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

OMG   

please tell me you are deliberately being dense

It’s political cartoon that’s meaning is transparent. 

Good Lord. 

If the meaning is so obvious why don't you explain.

2 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Your point?

that it's not exactly hard to see why protesters against systemic racism would pull down a statue of a known slave trader?

Edited by Warcodered

14 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Your point?

Beat me to it. 

It blows my mind how people judge individuals from 500 years ago based on our values of today. 

13 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

If the meaning is so obvious why don't you explain.

Take a moment to look at the cartoon and use your critical thinking skills. I’m sure you’ll figure it out on your own. 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 4