Liberal Protests

B-Man

12 minutes ago, meazza said:

I guess the lefty propaganda machines are hitting football forums now.

No looting :lol: 

We’ve got some real beauts down here today. Tibs has got to be concerned for his job. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

We’ve got some real beauts down here today. Tibs has got to be concerned for his job. 

Exactly. When tibs is the voice of reason we’re all *****.

i hope his knee is doing ok. 

• Haha (+1) 4

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

A million people? May have fallen just a wee bit short. They should have stolen some images from Forest Gump. <_<

Must have been planned by the "Storm Area 51!" people.

Police/military kill anyone?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

who are these snipers protecting? please tell me I would love to know. what threat is DC under right now? again, please inform me. 

Why were there snipers on the rooftops whenever Obama visited Ground Zero?

• Like (+1) 2

On 6/5/2020 at 8:06 AM, Tiberius said:

Rand Paul blocks an anti lynching law. What a creep 

"This bill would cheapen the meaning of lynching by defining it so broadly as to include a minor bruise of abrasion."

Here's the transcript.
I seek to amend this legislation, not because I take it or I take lynching lightly, but because I take it seriously, and this legislation does not.
Lynching is a tool of terror that claimed the lives of nearly 5,000 Americans between 1881 and 1968. But this bill would cheapen the meaning of lynching by defining it so broadly as to include a minor bruise or abrasion. Our nation’s history of racial terrorism demands more seriousness from us than that....
It would be a disgrace for the Congress of the United States to declare that a bruise is lynching, that an abrasion is lynching, that any injury to the body, no matter how temporary, is on par with the atrocities done to people like Emmett Till, Raymond Gunn, and Sam Hose, who were killed for no reason, but because they were black. To do that would demean their memory and cheapen the historic and horrific legacy of lynching in our country.... 
We have had federal hate crime statutes for over 50 years, and it has been a federal hate crime to murder someone because of their race for over a decade. Additionally, murder is already a crime in 50 states. In fact, rather than consider a good-intentioned but symbolic bill, the Senate could immediately consider addressing qualified immunity and ending police militarization. We can and must do better....

At the link — the heated response from Senators Kamala Harris and Cory Booker. Harris accuses Paul of having "no reason... other than cruel and deliberate obstruction on a day of mourning." Booker praises Rand Paul — doesn't "question his heart" — but stresses what it "would mean for America" to pass the bill right now instead of getting hung up on "legalistic issues."

Typical Democrats.................let's pass it just so we can show we did "something"

• Thank you (+1) 1