Liberal Protests

B-Man

13 minutes ago, Margarita said:

This is my last post for now rejoice and be glad lol.

1, His tweets

2. no

3. arrest them.

This is your last post because you rolled in with a chip on your shoulder spouting non-sense, got slapped down with logic and reason and you can’t handle the heat. Fair thee well felecia. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Absolutely shot dead. If they resist and pose a direct threat to the lives of law enforcement? Yes. 

And in case you’re wondering if it could get that bad, check out Oakland, where a fed was killed last night. 

So you’re for shooting dead unarmed violent protesters?  You don’t see this as extreme?  Well of course you don’t. 

I saw a picture this morning, don't remember where, but it was supposedly a group of black shop owners standing guard in front of their businesses. They had automatic weapons. Questions to be asked are: Do you think they had rubber bullets in their weapons? Do they have the right to use deadly force to protect their property? 

Federal Protective Services officer shot and killed in Oakland, FBI says

https://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Oakland-protests-riots-federal-officer-killed-loot-15305272.php

I wonder how much outrage will be expressed over this. Oh well, he was in the law enforcement arena, so he was probably a racist anyway....

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So you’re for shooting dead unarmed violent protesters?  You don’t see this as extreme?  Well of course you don’t. 

Let’s work on a couple things here: 

1- they’re not protestors when they begin engaging in criminal activity such as theft, vandalism, assault, etc. They’re criminals and anarchists. I appreciate their right to rebel against authority, but as with every revolution, the authority is expected and in their rights to use whatever means necessary to squash it- if they’re able.  

2- unarmed does not mean ***** when we’re talking about 200 to 1 numbers.  As with any situation involving law enforcement, a criminal refusing to listen to the law officers and approaching the officers with intent to do harm, deadly action is the officers right when it’s the last choice. 

3- they literally killed a federal agent in Oakland last night. In the middle of the ***** street.  

4- yes, under the circumstances wherein the men and women sent to stop the criminal rioting are in direct fear of their lives, I 100% respect and encourage the use of deadly force when no other option is present. 

5- extreme would be a logical person not understanding that and instead believing that our enforcement officers should be sent like sheep to the wolves. 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I saw a picture this morning, don't remember where, but it was supposedly a group of black shop owners standing guard in front of their businesses. They had automatic weapons. Questions to be asked are: Do you think they had rubber bullets in their weapons? Do they have the right to use deadly force to protect their property? 

No they do not. 

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

The question to be considered is what is considered armed? We know guns are considered as being armed. What about knives? Molotov Cocktails? Cement blocks being thrown through windows to gain access? Ramming someone with a vehicle? 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

Let’s work on a couple things here: 

1- they’re not protestors when they begin engaging in criminal activity such as theft, vandalism, assault, etc. They’re criminals and anarchists. I appreciate their right to rebel against authority, but as with every revolution, the authority is expected and in their rights to use whatever means necessary to squash it- if they’re able.  

2- unarmed does not mean ***** when we’re talking about 200 to 1 numbers.  As with any situation involving law enforcement, a criminal refusing to listen to the law officers and approaching the officers with intent to do harm, deadly action is the officers right when it’s the last choice. 

3- they literally killed a federal agent in Oakland last night. In the middle of the ***** street.  

4- yes, under the circumstances wherein the men and women sent to stop the criminal rioting are in direct fear of their lives, I 100% respect and encourage the use of deadly force when no other option is present. 

I disagree. There are many non-lethal means to disperse violent crowds. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

I disagree. There are many non-lethal means to disperse violent crowds. 

Tell that to the widow of the FBI agent killed on the streets of Oakland last night. 

I have made it abundantly clear that deadly force should be the last option for the protection of the men and women sent to end the riot. Clearly the opposition is not against deadly force. 

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...when you listen to spew like this from a skank in charge of the nation's "shooting gallery", you know what you're up against..............

Chicago mayor tells Trump 'F-U' after tweet about Minneapolis looting

By Louis Casiano | Fox News

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot blasted President Trump and invoked an expletive Friday in response to his tweets after three days of protests in Minneapolis, Minn., when he called the protesters "THUGS" and tweeted that "when the looting starts, the shooting starts."

“Donald Trump’s comment last night was profoundly dangerous,” Lightfoot said Friday during a news conference to discuss plans to reopen the city. “And we must stand firm in solidarity and say this is totally unacceptable no matter who is the speaker."

“He wants to show failures on the part of Democratic local leaders, to throw red meat to his base," she added, according to WGN9. "His goal is to polarize, to destabilize local government and inflame racist urges. We can absolutely not let him prevail. And I will code what I really want to say to Donald Trump. It’s two words. It begins with F and it ends with U.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chicago-mayor-f-u-trump-george-floyd-minneapolis-looting-tweet

She oozes scum. Remember her proclamation to those who dare stand too close to each other ? They will be jailed! Meanwhile, actual criminals locked up in her city’s jail were set free. Now she’s supporting rioters and looters while spewing racist garbage. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

The question to be considered is what is considered armed? We know guns are considered as being armed. What about knives? Molotov Cocktails? Cement blocks being thrown through windows to gain access? Ramming someone with a vehicle? 

Now it’s being threatened with bodily harm. Which is it. Protecting their business or their lives?

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Tell that to the widow of the FBI agent killed on the streets of Oakland last night. 

I have made it abundantly clear that deadly force should be the last option for the protection of the men and women sent to end the riot. Clearly the opposition is not against deadly force. 

Good luck with the long term ramifications of law enforcement going in guns a blazin. 

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I think he was engaging a separate post of yours, unrelated to the businessmen conversation. 

No I don’t think he was. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Good luck with the long term ramifications of law enforcement going in guns a blazin. 

You’re completely ignoring the context of what I said in order to push your idea of what I said. 

The. Last. Option. 

I clearly do not want to see them shooting people dead from 50 yards to end the riot. But I also don’t want to see our LEO’s muzzled to the point that they are in danger and unable to counter deadly force with deadly force. Furthermore, these deadly riots won’t be squashed unless the police are allowed to stand their ground up to the point of meeting deadly force with deadly force.

You’ve gone out of your way to ignore the fact that an FBI agent was murdered by your so-called “protestors” last night... do you think the moment before he was shot to death that he had the right to end the life of those trying to end his? Answer this question. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

And you are all part of the culture and therefore play a role in determining the outcome. Strange how libs, trumpers, minorities, professional agitators, all demand to be heard and demand their rights and freedoms. Complaints that someone else is stopping their right to freedom. I HAVE  THE RIGHT TO DO THIS, OR SAY THIS ETC. THE FOUNDING FATHERS INTENDED ETC

Most of us were born with one mouth and 2 ears. They should be used in that proportion if you want to change the situation.

I'm sorry but I'm not a part of that culture and I don't accept any responsibility either. I'm 40 years old and have never been arrested or even close to it. I came from a blue collar upbringing and have had a job since I was 15. I am a Marine Corps vet, small business owner, and father of three. I try to be the best I can for my family. 

Who should I be listening to with my ears?

• Like (+1) 4

15 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Do you really think in reality that you can separate the two? 

Absolutely!  And in a court of law you better be dammed ready to. If you shoot someone in your home or place of business you better have some damn good proof your life was in danger. 

16 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

You’re completely ignoring the context of what I said in order to push your idea of what I said. 

The. Last. Option. 

I clearly do not want to see them shooting people dead from 50 yards to end the riot. But I also don’t want to see our LEO’s muzzled to the point that they are in danger and unable to counter deadly force with deadly force. Furthermore, these deadly riots won’t be squashed unless the police are allowed to stand their ground up to the point of meeting deadly force with deadly force.

You’ve gone out of your way to ignore the fact that an FBI agent was murdered by your so-called “protestors” last night... do you think the moment before he was shot to death that he had the right to end the life of those trying to end his? Answer this question. 

Again you shoot dead unarmed violent protesters (and a vast majority of them are unarmed) it’s not going to end well.  That’s a damn slippery slope. 

And regarding your FBI agent comment. I won’t address it at this point until you come back with some facts in the case because you obviously don’t have them. 

4 hours ago, ALF said:

Chicago mayor tells Trump 'F-U' after tweet about Minneapolis looting

“He wants to show failures on the part of Democratic local leaders, to throw red meat to his base," she added, according to WGN9. "His goal is to polarize, to destabilize local government and inflame racist urges. We can absolutely not let him prevail. And I will code what I really want to say to Donald Trump. It’s two words. It begins with F and it ends with U.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chicago-mayor-f-u-trump-george-floyd-minneapolis-looting-tweet

I think shes starting to like him

What do you expect from an ugly-azz Brillo-haired lesbian.

• Haha (+1) 1