Liberal Protests

B-Man

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The cop was arrested, so now the thugs have moved on to other cities to protest ... what exactly?

And this...

You cannot be that stupid can you? You really asked why people across the nation are protesting? Unbelievable.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Margarita said:

You cannot be that stupid can you? You really asked why people across the nation are protesting? Unbelievable.

When should the violent protests end?  When all the buildings in Minny are burned to the ground?  When do you think they should end?  

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

When should the violent protests end?  When all the buildings in Minny are burned to the ground?  When do you think they should end?  

When there is no more police force and when Trump is dead. ?

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Yeah... the White House is not the place to be ***** around playing at violent protesting.

8 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

According to the AP the man charge is man 2.  I looked at the links you posted (thanks; nice job) and man 2 seems to make more sense than man 1 here.  

good points on your end about reasons for no immediate arrest and on the civil end of things.  Nicely done. 

You are correct, it was Man 2. I'm not sure why I read it as Man 1... been a long day.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

she asked what are they protesting I didn't say I think violence or property destruction was a good thing. I think the protesters should disperse. what they are doing  unpeacefully is not as stupid as her question but close.

Just now, njbuff said:

So much for social distancing.

Reading the twitter threads, there are a lot  of tweeters more appalled that the looters and rioters are not all masked and 6’ apart. Looting and rioting is a- ok, not being 6’ away from the next guy stealing a TV at Target is bad. ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

If you think the victims of looting, vandalism, shootings and assaults are exclusively white, you’re part of the problem, not the solution. 

If you think watching what typically represents a lifetime of work, sweat, blood and sacrifice burn to the ground represents a mere “inconvenience”, you’re a fool. If you’re simple enough to not consider the ramifications of widespread looting, violence and destruction on a community, of the jobs lost, buildings abandoned, major retailers deciding it’s not worth the effort to rebuild there...ah, whatever.  Keep on with your silliness.  People of depth, character and consideration for their fellow man  will do the best they can to go around you. 

I’m not advocating the looting and vandalism but passive disobedience is clearly not working. 

13 minutes ago, Margarita said:

Why can’t you simply ask her what her views are without immediately being insulting?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Why can’t you simply ask her what her views are without immediately being insulting?

Lefties love to insult you when they don't agree with you.

Didn't you know that? ?

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Reading the twitter threads, there are a lot  of tweeters more appalled that the looters and rioters are not all masked and 6’ apart. Looting and rioting is a- ok, not being 6’ away from the next guy stealing a TV at Target is bad. ?

No need to rag on them, they are just trying to find something to do during a pandemic and being unemployed. ?

Edited by njbuff
  • Haha (+1) 2

I understand the anger and protest against racism and police brutality but I will never understand how destroying property and looting are in any way positive or indicative of any positive outcome against either of those things. I have no argument against peaceful demonstration but to burn and loot in the short term I guess releases anger but its so short sighted . the WHY they are protesting to answer Buffalo Gal is anger, frustration with police brutality and overt racism leading to death,  grief and mob mentality sinking in. The collateral damage does nothing to help at all.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

No need to rag on them, they are just trying to find something to do during a pandemic and be unemployed. ?

yeah, looting and rioting for booze and TVs... fine, upstanding citizens.

So, reading twitter, in addition to Minneapolis and Atlanta having riots, Brooklyn is getting sporty. And the cops said, “Nuff of this *****” in Columbus 

2 minutes ago, Margarita said:

I understand the anger and protest against racism and police brutality but I will never understand how destroying property and looting are in any way positive or indicative of any positive outcome against either of those things. I have no argument against peaceful demonstration but to burn and loot in the short term I guess releases anger but its so short sighted . the WHY they are protesting to answer Buffalo Gal is anger, frustration with police brutality and overt racism leading to death,  grief and mob mentality sinking in. The collateral damage does nothing to help at all.

What do you have against barbecues in late May? ?

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

yeah, looting and rioting for booze and TVs... fine, upstanding citizens.

So, reading twitter, in addition to Minneapolis and Atlanta having riots, Brooklyn is getting sporty. And the cops said, “Nuff of this *****” in Columbus 

BG, not to get political, but what is the common denominator with the riots in these cities?

Easy guess.

5 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Lefties love to insult you when they don't agree with you.

Didn't you know that? ?

Because she has shown herself to me as a person who doesn't respect alternative views so I afford her equal "respect"