Liberal Protests

B-Man

49 minutes ago, Hedge said:

On POTUS' timeline, it's now showing up censored. 

image.thumb.png.aa49484e2c19e07591e5d451a88f4370.png

You can still click through to it:

Per Twitter:

Looks like Twitter has made their decision and are ready to pick this battle.

The city is literally burning down and the mayor and governor has completely abdicated any sense of rule and law for their city and community.

It's a disgrace.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Magox said:

Looks like Twitter has made their decision and are ready to pick this battle.

The city is literally burning down and the mayor and governor has completely abdicated any sense of rule and law for their city and community.

It's a disgrace.

I really want to know where the order to evacuate the precinct came from.

Here is the Police Department evacuating from their police Department.

Here is Justin Trudeau's little love child pretending to be tough

Here is the little mayor's decision making process to allow the city to burn

Here is the weak mayor's plan on what to do next

And here is MSNBC's comedy sketch reenactment of "Nothing to see here folks"

4 minutes ago, Prickly Pete said:

I really want to know where the order to evacuate the precinct came from.

The mayor...I just posted it up above.

And the Governor apparently is MIA as well.

They are too weak to get the job done.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Magox said:

H

mayor...I just posted it up above.

And the Governor apparently is MIA as well.

They are too weak to get the job done.

Basically, they are tossing gas on the fire before passing the buck to Trump.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Motorin' said:

I'd put my money on it being a white nationalist trying to stoke a race riot. 

So let me get this right: you think a neo Nazi is going to go out to a black riot, and invite violence among the crowd?

Whooooo yeah. So, uh, we jigglin' er...

• Haha (+1) 1

Funny how there are no riots when one black person kills another black person on the street. Am I to assume that murdering black people is OK as long as another black person without a uniform does it? These guys should have bee protesting like this when all the jobs were getting shipped over seas.

40 minutes ago, westside2 said:

I'm pretty sure it is black nationalists burning down the city and stoking a race riot.

...I'm certain that if the cops were immediately arrested and charged with murder, riots would have never happened (COUGH)........besides I think these "citizens" are just preparing for when the city re-opens by shopping for new "work clothes"......

• Like (+1) 1

This guy has an interesting stream....I think there are a wide variety of people there, and gives me kind of the Regular Black Dude On The Scene perspective.

He is not happy about any aspect of the situation, the cops OR the rioters. 

Edited by Prickly Pete
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, dubs said:

Why is it that every progressive man resembles that mayor in some way?  That reaction he had to the trump tweet was cringeworthy and pathetic.  

Because they’re beta’s who buy into the idea that their masculinity is toxic and they need to identify with their inner woman to be a good person. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Because they’re beta’s who buy into the idea that their masculinity is toxic and they need to identify with their inner woman to be a good person. 

Being dead serious here: I’ve never seen a more embarrassing human being than Jacob Frey. His city is burning to the ground and he can’t give one clear answer. Not a single one. 

I actually think he might be a primitive AI bot programmed to embody the ideal progressive male. 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Magox said:

This is what we're dealing with here.

Answering Governor Cuomo’s question “Why does anyone need more than 10 bullets to hunt a deer...”  I don’t see any deer burning the AutoZone. 

The city abdicates power.  The law enforcement officers, data entry workers, cleaning staff and everyone else who didn’t participate in the death of George Floyd flee to avoid being burned alive like, geesh, Ambassador Chris Stevens.  The vast majority of people in the city not looting, assaulting others, destroying vehicles, setting fires or storming the police station in search of blood...well, with luck they are armed and can take out the first 7 or 8 of the invading horde before heroically going out in a blaze of glory.

I’ve been leaning toward personal ownership of a firearm, spoke with a local officer who instructs and think it’s time. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Rob's House said:

An incident involving the use of excessive force by police that leads to the unnecessary death of a citizen is a terrible thing. Exploiting that death to create the false impression that there is a national trend of racially motivated violence against black men is also a terrible thing.

While we don't know the exact details about how this transpired, it seems clear the officers' actions were unwarranted. It seems equally clear that to this point we have seen no compelling evidence to suggest this was racially motivated or that there was any intent to kill.

The lack of evidence is irrelevant to the ignorant masses because the contrived media narrative fills in those gaps and cognitive bias confirms it. No further evidence is necessary.

The bigger point is that even if this was clearly and unquestionably an intentional killing motivated solely by race it would still fail to support the premise being pushed.

The general public is now accepting the false narrative that black men face a statistically substantial threat of death at the hands of white men/police based on two relatively ambiguous anecdotes in a country of 350 million people.

There is no empirical data to support this premise, but it is treated as fact based on anecdotal evidence, which is inherently unreliable.

Unfortunately, there is no need for evidence. If a black man is killed by a police officer, there are two automatic assumptions of "truth:"

(1) Law enforcement agencies in this country are inherently racist institutions and a black man cannot walk the streets without the fear of being murdered by law enforcement officers

(2) The responses of wholesale destruction of communities, theft, arson, threats, assaults, and generally terroristic behaviors are encouraged, tolerated, and justified.

Edited by billsfan1959