Liberal Protests

B-Man

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

#resistresistingtheresistors

Resistor

A resistor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that implements electrical resistance as a circuit element. Resistors act to reduce current flow, and, at the same time, act to lower voltage levels within circuits. In electronic circuits, resistors are used to limit current flow, to adjust signal levels, bias active elements, and terminate transmission lines among …

18 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Resistor

A resistor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that implements electrical resistance as a circuit element. Resistors act to reduce current flow, and, at the same time, act to lower voltage levels within circuits. In electronic circuits, resistors are used to limit current flow, to adjust signal levels, bias active elements, and terminate transmission lines among …

Bias!  

There it is from the dictionary! 

I'm all about Fighting the Power! Join us brother! 

Thank you! 

30 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Resistor

Stop obfuscating with facts, proper grammar, and the dictionary. You actual literal Nazi!

5 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

That's embarrassing. I know this is the world that the left wants, but the right needs to keep its powder dry. There is no upside here, and all it does it take the focus off the people who beg for this; Pelosi, Waters, Booker, etc.

Interesting side note: a lot of people on the right are condemning this, including Scalise. The elected left should take notice.

• Like (+1) 3

31 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

That's embarrassing. I know this is the world that the left wants, but the right needs to keep its powder dry. There is no upside here, and all it does it take the focus off the people who beg for this; Pelosi, Waters, Booker, etc.

Interesting side note: a lot of people on the right are condemning this, including Scalise. The elected left should take notice.

I agree. I prefer to see the classless name-calling and bullying left up to the leftists. There's no need for anyone else to lower themselves to that level of foolishness.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

You know...I'm actually going to go the other way on this.  The left sees this as a valid and successful tactic that they'll continue pursuing until it ceases to be so.  And the only way that's going to happen is if they experience the other side of it.  If Maxine Waters commands her acolytes to not give Republicans a moment's peace, she should learn first-hand how counter-productive an idea that really is.

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

The elected left believes, and was elected by people who believe, that Republicans are universally evil and wrong.  There is no way in hell they take notice of this, or follow the right's lead. 

In fact, this'll be portrayed as "The Right's publicly disavowing this behavior while privately supporting it.  That's how the Nazis normalized their behavior!"

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

You know...I'm actually going to go the other way on this.  The left sees this as a valid and successful tactic that they'll continue pursuing until it ceases to be so.  And the only way that's going to happen is if they experience the other side of it.  If Maxine Waters commands her acolytes to not give Republicans a moment's peace, she should learn first-hand how counter-productive an idea that really is.

I get that. My concern is while people like Graham, Cruz and Cocaine Mitch are able to handle it with calm. Maxine would react like the scene below, and the media would put it on an endless loop.

Skip that. Take the high road to avoid their victim drama.

• Like (+1) 1

Gee, it would be just awful if someone (like Boyst) say, we’re to suddenly lose their balance and fall on that tub of ***** and break a few of her ribs in the processs. 

Im fed up with these  ***** holes. 

Edited by Nanker

5 hours ago, Nanker said:

Gee, it would be just awful if someone (like Boyst) say, we’re to suddenly lose their balance and fall on that tub of ***** and break a few of her ribs in the processs. 

I'm a big boy but I'd bounce off that whale.

5 hours ago, Nanker said:

What makes you think that she isn't Boyst's dream date?