Liberal Protests

B-Man

First of all if you're in Bermuda you can't afford a decent vacation.

Secondly it can't be in Bermuda because Trump is not President of Bermuda therefore no need for a not my President rally/protest.

So you think that is Seattle? :wallbash:

First of all if you're in Bermuda you can't afford a decent vacation.

Secondly it can't be in Bermuda because Trump is not President of Bermuda therefore no need for a not my President rally/protest.

So you think that is Seattle? :wallbash:

post-1675-0-70603700-1487815628_thumb.jp Clearly this is the Atlantic Ocean, right?

post-1675-0-70603700-1487815628_thumb.jpg

I'll take these one at a time.

If you're in Canada......either by birth, choice or capture.....you're stupid.

If you're on an island you are surrounded by "the water", which is everything to you, and is just the water. Why name it? There is nothing from which it need be differentiated.

Swirling only matters in toilets.

I remember seeing a Survivor type BBC show where the women folk tried to get back to their camp by keeping the ocean to their left. Not surprisingly, they walked in a circle around the ISLAND and got lost.

I was disappointed to discover that toilets in Australia do not swirl in the opposite direction.

There's just a big woosh and it all goes down. There is no swirl.

Looks like the Pacific to me and I can see it from my kitchen window so I've got that going for me.

You are correct sir, however, 4mer is convinced that because it is an aerial photograph and the ocean is on the right, it follows that it has to be the Atlantic, cuz look at a globe ......

Can't tell if he is trolling or just flogging a dead whore.

Edited by Thirdborn

You are correct sir, however, 4mer is convinced that because it is an aerial photograph and the ocean is on the right, it follows that it has to be the Atlantic, cuz look at a globe ......

But what if the plane was flying upside-down?

Can't tell if he is trolling or just flogging a dead whore.

I'll give you a hint: he eats crayons.

Democratic Senators Chicken Out From Town Halls
by Dan McGlaughlin
The current narrative on town halls pushed by the Democrats, and finding its way into a lot of media coverage, is that 2017 is the mirror image of 2009, when grassroots Tea Party protests at town halls were a sign of mounting public anger over Obamacare that spilled into a GOP landslide in the 2010 elections. You will notice that this is very different from the old Democratic narrative of what happened in 2009, and you will also recall that Democrats went ahead and passed Obamacare anyway. You will also notice that incidents like left-wing protestors heckling a pastor giving an opening prayer at Louisiana Senator Bill Cassidy’s latest town hall suggests that the protests from the Left these days are not exactly apolitical mom-and-pop types who are suddenly worried about their healthcare.
But leave all of that aside for now. Because what’s less noticed in the furor over Republican town halls is that many of the Democratic Senators who face potentially tough re-election bids next year are avoiding holding town halls: