Liberal Protests

B-Man

Morning updates on Dallas protest gone wrong. Over 10 cops shot, at least 5 have passed away so far. Multiple shooters. 3 suspects in custody and 1 died of self inflicted gun shot sounds.

Not good.

RIP to the officers killed in line of duty, wish the others a full recovery.

This summer will continue to spiral down the tube...not good.... Very sad.

Good response from President Obama (out of the country) regarding the murders.

Of course he had to blame the guns at the end, but that's just a reflex with him.

President Barack Obama has described the Dallas shootings as a "vicious, calculated, despicable attack."

He described the killings as a "tremendous tragedy" and as "senseless murders."

Obama said of the suspects, "We will learn more about their twisted motivations. Let's be clear: There is no possible justification" for the attacks.

The president continued, "Let me just say, even as yesterday I spoke about our need to be concerned as all Americans about racial discrimination in our criminal justice system. I also said our police have an extremely difficult job and the vast majority do their job in outstanding fashion."

Good response from President Obama (out of the country) regarding the murders.

Of course he had to blame the guns at the end, but that's just a reflex with him.

President Barack Obama has described the Dallas shootings as a "vicious, calculated, despicable attack."

He described the killings as a "tremendous tragedy" and as "senseless murders."

Obama said of the suspects, "We will learn more about their twisted motivations. Let's be clear: There is no possible justification" for the attacks.

The president continued, "Let me just say, even as yesterday I spoke about our need to be concerned as all Americans about racial discrimination in our criminal justice system. I also said our police have an extremely difficult job and the vast majority do their job in outstanding fashion."

Sorry, but the gun control bit erases any good that came out of the other statements. And let's not pretend he wasn't furiously jacking off to the dead cops while news was pouring in last night. The joke's on him, though. I suspect many of these injured/slain cops were minorities.

If an officer has to go into every situation assuming the person is armed, how is an armed populace making their job easier? Aren't the concealed guns the problem?

Did we really think this through.

"Gee Mr.Motorist, your tail light is out"

Turns into full disclosure that the motorist is legally packing. What a mess of even the most innocuous traffic stops.

A generation ago, the police establishment would have never pushed for a concealed carry populace.

Again, does anybody ever think sh*t through.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Sorry, but the gun control bit erases any good that came out of the other statements. And let's not pretend he wasn't furiously jacking off to the dead cops while news was pouring in last night. The joke's on him, though. I suspect many of these injured/slain cops were minorities.

Wow, that is one of the worst posts I have ever read here. I can understand partisanship, but that is way over the top

If an officer has to go into every situation assuming the person is armed, how is an armed populace making their job easier? Aren't the concealed guns the problem?

Turns into full disclosure that the motorist is legally packing. What a mess of even the most innocuous traffic stops.

A generation ago, the police establishment would have never pushed for a concealed carry populace.

They have concealed carry in Thailand, Bosnia, Pakistan, Czech Republic, and Estonia, and I doubt those countries have our issues right now.

fyi, the Dallas Police Department:

3WGlAfn.png

Yes we did think this through.

You seem to have (conveniently) forgotten that the police's interaction with any citizen is few and far between.

Perhaps the fact that a citizen can provide for their own self-defense rather than wait for a small police "force' to respond has escaped your attention.

Back to the Liberal Protest thread.......................

'BLACK POWER GROUP' CLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY

SUSPECT 'WANTED TO KILL WHITE PEOPLE'

Anti-Police Rhetoric Turns Deadly...

Protester Describes How Dallas Police SAVED HIS LIFE During Shootings...

Convenience store looted after attack...

Police taunted; Slaughter of 'pigs'...

Footage shows agitators dancing and mocking...

Calls For More Cop-Killing...

Edited by B-Man

Yes we did think this through.

You seem to have (conveniently) forgotten that the police's interaction with any citizen is few and far between.

Perhaps the fact that a citizen can provide for their own self-defense rather than wait for a small police "force' to respond has escaped your attention.

Back to the Liberal Protest thread.......................

'BLACK POWER GROUP' CLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY

SUSPECT 'WANTED TO KILL WHITE PEOPLE'

Anti-Police Rhetoric Turns Deadly...

Protester Describes How Dallas Police SAVED HIS LIFE During Shootings...

Convenience store looted after attack...

Police taunted; Slaughter of 'pigs'...

Footage shows agitators dancing and mocking...

Calls For More Cop-Killing...

So right at this very moment, the attorney General and Obama administration are diligently working to classify BLM as a domestic terrorist group right? Right?

Crickets......

the reactions in the shoutbox and this forum well illustrate the problems in American society. we've got posters denying any big problems after the equivalent of a war on a large us city street. we've got posters merrily describing going to whitest show in town tonight and bragging about it. then we've got people with conscience actually mourning the losses and the shape of American culture.

we should all be mourning and searching for root causes, short term and long term answers. instead, some make jokes (some racist), others throw partisan bombs. it's disheartening.

Infowars

and the Mirror

CNN

Polizette,

Gateway Pundit,

WFAA

Breitbart.

I assume that the FBI and Justice department will be on the ground in Dallas today to investigate this as a hate crime and civil rights violation?

Not very Likely

the reactions in the shoutbox and this forum well illustrate the problems in American society. we've got posters denying any big problems after the equivalent of a war on a large us city street. we've got posters merrily describing going to whitest show in town tonight and bragging about it. then we've got people with conscience actually mourning the losses and the shape of American culture.

we should all be mourning and searching for root causes, short term and long term answers. instead, some make jokes (some racist), others throw partisan bombs. it's disheartening.

Oh please wise and mighty Solomon, enlighten us with the long-term answers.

Please.

Some grandstand to inflate their own feeling of moral superiority.

Nailed it.