Pats wheeling and dealing, trade for Martellus Bennet

FireChan

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how every major athlete declines in every sport except Brady, who will be 39 this year and will be as good as ever.

The 1 guy that can defy age like nobody else HAS to be Brady.

Clearly signed a deal with the devil.

There will be a new musical on Broadway some day . . . Damned Patriots!

I love how every major athlete declines in every sport except Brady, who will be 39 this year and will be as good as ever.

The 1 guy that can defy age like nobody else HAS to be Brady.

Jerry Rice, Gordie Howe, George Foreman, Nolan Ryan, Jack Nicklaus and George Blanda .....all say Hi !

HGH is a hell of a drug.

I know you're kidding but Brady is built like a 12 year old. With the NFL slowly becoming flag football, his career will become more the norm. He throws manly 5 yard passes and rarely gets hit and if he does it's a penalty.

I can see Brees having a similar career. Peyton would have done the same thing but his body broke down after multiple neck surgeries. Sadly, I can see Brady playing 5 more years at a pretty high level.

I know you're kidding but Brady is built like a 12 year old. With the NFL slowly becoming flag football, his career will become more the norm. He throws manly 5 yard passes and rarely gets hit and if he does it's a penalty.

I can see Brees having a similar career. Peyton would have done the same thing but his body broke down after multiple neck surgeries. Sadly, I can see Brady playing 5 more years at a pretty high level.

Why do you do this to yourself?

Actually, I think Brady has taken a number of hits, especially this past season. He does seem to have a remarkable ability to not get injured from these hits, though. He's a pretty big guy and he seems to just absorb big hits.

Eventually it will take a toll, though. I think he's benefitting from not taking a lot of hits earlier in his career.

Watch any playoff football this year?