Pats wheeling and dealing, trade for Martellus Bennet

FireChan

One thing i always found interesting, year after year is how little Pats*** invest in the O line.

Some day some team, is going to finally say f it. We are going to go at Gisele full throttle all game. Not the blitz so much as pin the ears and knock him around and just let the game happen.

By the 4th quarter if this method of relentless attack has had any success. Brady will be screaming at his line and the refs and shoving more tampons.

Let the one on ones do what they can do, but keep pounding that O line all game till he tweaks.

Early and often

Watch any playoff football this year?

and what was their record?

AFC east teams should have been trying to bloody Brady instead of out thinking Bill

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing i always found interesting, year after year is how little Pats*** invest in the O line.

Some day some team, is going to finally say f it. We are going to go at Gisele full throttle all game. Not the blitz so much as pin the ears and knock him around and just let the game happen.

By the 4th quarter if this method of relentless attack has had any success. Brady will be screaming at his line and the refs and shoving more tampons.

Let the one on ones do what they can do, but keep pounding that O line all game till he tweaks.

Early and often

and what was their record?

AFC east teams should have been trying to bloody Brady instead of out thinking Bill

You and cbiscuit miss the point. Brady got hammered this year. Particularly in the playoffs.

http://blog.masslive.com/patriots/2016/01/aqib_talib_tom_brady_new_engla.html

"Rarely gets hit" is a typical TBD myth.

No , i know he took a beating. It was awesome and seems more effective than out thinking guessing him.

I am just suggesting that a Coach dedicates his players to just get after Brady each play with all 3 or 4 down lineman.

dont feed Dareus and Kyle , Hughes for a day.

sunday first defensive snap

Go eat Boys!!

I say this every year and it gets old

The bills dont need to wait around until Brady gets old.....if we want to be king of the mountain in the AFC East then we have to TAKE IT

While "TAKE IT' is certainly nice, I'd prefer to "BEAT IT OUT OF HIM". But that's me (and my pent up anger). I'll take it any way I can get it....

Report: DT Terrance Knighton picks Patriots over Redskins

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/03/31/report-knighton-picks-patriots-over-redskins/

It is a one-year deal worth $4.5 million

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000649387/article/terrance-knighton-signing-oneyear-deal-with-patriots

Edited by papazoid

I am starting to become concerned.

I do know what chemicals they give these guys during the interviews , but the Patriots seem to master the one year deals.

I am starting to become concerned.

I do know what chemicals they give these guys during the interviews , but the Patriots seem to master the one year deals.

It's easier to get players to agree to one year deals if they believe there's a real chance of getting a ring. The Patriot Way doesn't work if they don't win.

The Bills will be afforded that same opportunity if/when they put together a sustained run of playoff births with the occasional title sprinkled in.

It's easier to get players to agree to one year deals if they believe there's a real chance of getting a ring. The Patriot Way doesn't work if they don't win.

The Bills will be afforded that same opportunity if/when they put together a sustained run of playoff births with the occasional title sprinkled in.

Of course you are correct

• 2 weeks later...