Deonte Thompson visiting Bills

correct, but it pushes someone else up into the top 51 so it may change cap space slightly.

clearly, you don't remember the thread. See. If you only keep the top 51 players on that list than don't list the last 3 players you can go over the cap. Its igneous.

Fergy had a beautiful idea.

Loved him in camp last year

@buffalobillsPR

WR Deonte Thompson also visited with the @buffalobills yesterday.

He was great in pre-season too. A roster casualty I was really surprised we let him walk last year, Hes wayyy better then Dez Lewis Ill take Deonte Thompson over Kerley. Hope we sign em.

He was great in pre-season too. A roster casualty I was really surprised we let him walk last year, Hes wayyy better then Dez Lewis Ill take Deonte Thompson over Kerley. Hope we sign em.

if I recall correctly, he hurt his foot toward the end of preseason and the Bills gave him an injury settlement. He later signed with the Bears and was on their PS.

if I recall correctly, he hurt his foot toward the end of preseason and the Bills gave him an injury settlement. He later signed with the Bears and was on their PS.

Yep, I wanted to keep him over Goodwin assuming Goodwin would be hurt quickly anyway. Either way I'm glad he's getting another look, I liked him and Davis.

Yep, I wanted to keep him over Goodwin assuming Goodwin would be hurt quickly anyway. Either way I'm glad he's getting another look, I liked him and Davis.

i remember looking up where Andre Davis landed at one point and I couldn't find whether he signed anywhere. Wonder what happened with him. He looked promising.

I am not sure why a player would want to visit a team player visited last year with same coaches and did not make squad even if team did lose 1 and probably 3 WRs. If another team was willing to give you a shot then I'd think your chances were better with them.

I don't think it was that clear cut. If he didn't get injured in the 3rd preseason game, I think he was a lock for the last spot or definitely PS. Bills couldn't keep him once he went on IJ

I don't think it was that clear cut. If he didn't get injured in the 3rd preseason game, I think he was a lock for the last spot or definitely PS. Bills couldn't keep him once he went on IJ

He was on Baltimore's practice squad with Tyrod, maybe he likes playing with him.