NFL Network, A Football Life...Bills player you want to see?

Man, they do a good job on this show. Well directed, well produced, and well narrated. They can get a little cliche at times, but considering the crap that is on tv these days, this is a good show.

What Bills player do you want to see the most, taking into account that you learn a lot about their childhood background and locker room personality?

p.s. After watching the episode on Terrell Owens, I hope he never gets in the Hall. He just doesn't get it.

A_Football_Life_Season_One_DVD.jpg

Man, they do a good job on this show. Well directed, well produced, and well narrated. They can get a little cliche at times, but considering the crap that is on tv these days, this is a good show.

What Bills player do you want to see the most, taking into account that you learn a lot about their childhood background and locker room personality?

p.s. After watching the episode on Terrell Owens, I hope he never gets in the Hall. He just doesn't get it.

A_Football_Life_Season_One_DVD.jpg

The Doug Flutie episode was awesome.

Not a player, but Lou Saban seemed like quite the character. Way before my time, but he would probably be a lot of fun. Same with Kemp. Really, any of the big names before the 90s bills would be enjoyable for me. As much as I love the 90s guys, I pretty much feel like I know all their life stories by now, I doubt this show would give me anything I haven't seen or heard before.

The Doug Flutie episode was awesome.

Yeah it was! Flutie has amazing perspective on his career. He wasn't for everyone, and he knows that. But he also knew that to be his best, which was what was best for a team with him on it, he needed to be himself. Loved that episode.

Agreed on a football life. Good stories. Ralph is interesting with the foolish 8, but they did some other special on those days. Amazing what Mr. Wilson did for the NFL in saving Al Davis with the Raiders early, the fights for small market teams, revenue sharing and so on.

Jack Kemp would be great too. I don't need anything more on the 90's guys. We love them but we know their stories. Kind of funny the only Bill to be on this series is Flutie.

Agreed on a football life. Good stories. Ralph is interesting with the foolish 8, but they did some other special on those days. Amazing what Mr. Wilson did for the NFL in saving Al Davis with the Raiders early, the fights for small market teams, revenue sharing and so on.

Jack Kemp would be great too. I don't need anything more on the 90's guys. We love them but we know their stories. Kind of funny the only Bill to be on this series is Flutie.

Even in an advanced age, even with a soundbite that made him look like an idiot, Ralph Wilson was right...

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2006-03-08-labor_x.htm