NFL Network, A Football Life...Bills player you want to see?

OJ.

And not just his career. Let's face it, even if he is an !@#$ and a murderer, his fall from grace is a compelling story, and there's a whole lot of years between "he played football" and "he killed his wife" that never get told.

No need to go past the white Bronco...but the story from his childhood right to that point would be a compelling one.

OJ.

And not just his career. Let's face it, even if he is an !@#$ and a murderer, his fall from grace is a compelling story, and there's a whole lot of years between "he played football" and "he killed his wife" that never get told.

No need to go past the white Bronco...but the story from his childhood right to that point would be a compelling one.

Very true. For the show, everything has to stop after the murders though. It just gets too bizarre, especially when Juice speaks on camera.

But before that, it's great stuff. The big problem with the show would be that you can't interview Uncle Juice at all. A Football Life is all about current interviews, unless the guy has passed, like Lyle Alzado.

Aristocrat - I couldn't agree more. If they could make the criminal acts a footnote at the end and remained focused on what he accomplished on the field. It will never happen though and too bad as his bad behavior after his TV rise always overshadows everything.

That would be cool. My list would be Kemp, Ferguson, (both before my time so it would be awesome to see more of those Bills years), Simpson (strictly on NFL career not murder), Andre Reed, Freddy jax, Don BeeBee (the only Bill I can remember from the 90s teams to win a superbowl, I cheered for the Packers that game SOLEY bc Beebee was on the team), and Kelly bc he played in the other league just to not play at Buf LOL would like to hear his stories from that decision and those years cuz he was in the middle of the bickering bills shenanigans.