Bring Back Brandon Spikes

H2o

Reggie Ragland says hello

I don't think he's just a two-down LB, though. He seemed to quell those concerns during Senior Bowl week. But if he is a 2-down player, he won't last long.

GO BILLS!!!

Reggie Ragland says hello

This comparison makes no sense. Ragland is like 21, ran a 4.72, & is coming off a national championship. Spiles is going to be 29, ran a 5 40 years ago, & spent last year eating Cheetos.

Spikes is one of the most overrated players on this board.

Suspended 4 games

no. he's not.

Gotta be a 3 down 'backer in this league. I'm not sure if there's a place for the Spikes of the world anymore.

GO BILLS!!!

3rd and goal.

4th and 1.

2nd and 3 in the 4th against the dolphins.

and how long ago was this?

Did he not grade out as one of the best run stopping LB's in the league just two years ago while playing for us? Was he not another part of a top 5 defense? That was his game in NE as well, an excellent LB against the run.

The guy shouldn't cost much and we know he can be a thumper against the run. We need depth at LB and he could surely provide that.

The Eagles will probably pick him up Schwartz knows how to use him to his ability !

You're actually describing why three down ability is even more important.

GO BILLS!!!

understood. But tell me why it's not worthwhile having a thumper in there? Why we can't throw him on field for a down and put an extra db in?

Late playcalls aside, I'm for spikes.

Rex's 3 safety sets running the safety/Jack LB with spikes at mike