RGIII released

Can't afford him nor do i want him. Not saying any of you, but too many casual fans just keep remembering his read option first year where he was electric.

Now go back and look at the first couple of games he started in the past season where he would hold the ball too long and was getting crushed by defenses.

I don't want him even at 3-4 mil / yr. I'd rather draft a QB and if we pick up a vet at a low cost, I'd love Matt Hasselback. He's 40, but look what he did for the Colts. They have a terrible OL and he held up for a couple of games. If TT gets hurt, he could easily come in and win us a couple. You may only need him for 2-3 games in a season. Besides, we have a great running game, and if we lock up RI, will still have a good OL. I can only hope Henderson's medical regimen gets him back on track, and Miller will progress in year 2.

Just to recap: he left this note on his locker after clean out this year:

kV1xR9e.jpg

This guy really thinks highly of himself. Not a fan, personally.

"Anyway....Play Better"

Don't see that on the list there. Turns out, it's the only "anyway" that mattered.

Good luck Pan Flash III

Then he didn't learn jack **** in his three years as an NFL QB for how/what the media responds to. That's on him.

Also, the note, left after lock room clean out in a facility he probably he knew he'd never grace again is about rising above people who:

• Are unreasonable, irrational and self-centered
  • Are selfish and have ulterior motives
  • Unfaithful
  • Are genuine enemies
  • Deceive you
  • Destroy overnight what you spent years creating
  • Are jealous
  • Forget the good things you've done
  • Don't think your best is good enough

It ends with "it was never between you and them anyway"

Exactly who do you think he intended the "them" to be? Who is creating these scenarios for him to rise above? Does the logo of the team about to cut him, which lays behind the text...does that give a clue?

This is tantamount to walking up to your girlfriend's locker and taping up the lyrics to a brooding emo song about a life not worth living.

I don't really care that much because he isn't on the Bills. The words on that paper apply to anyone and everyone. Some people will take them to heart, and some will turn around and try to be nasty with them. The words themselves are good advice for anyone.

IMO living by those words is more important than putting them in a locker for everyone to see. If you want to think RG3 is a big jerky jerk because a reporter you've never met says so, go ahead. Maybe you're right.

I don't really care that much because he isn't on the Bills. The words on that paper apply to anyone and everyone. Some people will take them to heart, and some will turn around and try to be nasty with them. The words themselves are good advice for anyone.

IMO living by those words is more important than putting them in a locker for everyone to see. If you want to think RG3 is a big jerky jerk because a reporter you've never met says so, go ahead. Maybe you're right.

I'm not sure where you got this from.

The photo posted without comment says all anyone with a reasonable level of inference needs to surmise. If you'd like to stay on the point for the sake argument, that's on you. I can't help you understand why it was a lame/selfish/immature/wanton/childish thing to do.

It speaks for itself. You either get it or you don't.

Or you're just being obstinate with an internet stranger you can't bring yourself to agree with.

I'm not sure where you got this from.

The photo posted without comment says all anyone with a reasonable level of inference needs to surmise. If you'd like to stay on the point for the sake argument, that's on you. I can't help you understand why it was a lame/selfish/immature/wanton/childish thing to do.

It speaks for itself. You either get it or you don't.

Or you're just being obstinate with an internet stranger you can't bring yourself to agree with.

He didn't have to hang it up. That's on him.

Whoever took a picture of it and blasted it out to the world didn't have to do that either.

He didn't have to hang it up. That's on him.

Whoever took a picture of it and blasted it out to the world didn't have to do that either.

Um. It's generally a reporters job to report on what they see and hear at locker room clean out.

Unless you think it would have been in their interest to let slip into the ether anything said or done on the last day with the organization of the young savior quarterback who had severely fallen from grace.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah. Pretty sure the media was there that day to report on him, mostly. So when he hangs something like from his locker, for everyone there to see, it's kinda their obligation to report on it.

Rex and RGIII together. Nothing could go wrong there. RGIII doesn't get it, and probably will never get it at this stage of his life. He thinks he's the smartest guy in the room, and he has an attitude problem. That's not a good formula for what he needs to become.

He tore the Redskins locker room to pieces. Quarterbacks have that power. About his talent...he was considered a guy that would be pocket passer coming out of Baylor, not just a running quarterback. Now, Bryce Petty is a developmental project, out of the same system! Shanahan was right...he wanted Cousins, not Griffin. But he coached up the owner's favorite son and made the playoffs. Cousins lives.