They say we wouldn't know what to do with it...

Billsfed

I've heard countless fans of other team suggest it. New York, New England, Dallas etc...

Is it true??

I don't think so

All teams come around...good ones get bad and bad ones get good.

Terry is what has tipped the scales for Buffalo, good times are ahead. So it begs the question...what would YOU do with a home playoff game be it at the stadium or at home?

The first game I'm going to no doubt...the second one I can't afford to bring everyone along for the ride so it would have to be an epic home party, one for the ages.

I saw the Blue Jays break a 20+ year playoff drought and they almost won...the crowds in Western New York will rival what we saw there. I'm looking forward to it

If it's at home: Drink beers in Hammer's Lot with the TBD crew (as we argue over why our QB sucks, despite leading us to the playoffs)

If away: Drink beers in my condo with the TBD crew online (as we argue over why our QB sucks, despite leading us to the playoffs)

I will watch it from home or at a close friend or family members. Keep it quite and stay away from potential jerks when my emotions are running high. I have been out for big sporting events and random people with too much booze can ruin the great game!!

I saw the Blue Jays break a 20+ year playoff drought and they almost won...the crowds in Western New York will rival what we saw there. I'm looking forward to it

I was in Baltimore when the Jays clinched AL East last year. Happened to be in town that week. Went to the game. It was pretty special. Huge rowdy group of Jays fans sitting behind the visiting dugout gassing beers. Lots of strangers hugging. It was awesome.

The Bills clinching will be approximately eleventy brazillion times crazier.

I've heard countless fans of other team suggest it. New York, New England, Dallas etc...

Is it true??

I don't think so

All teams come around...good ones get bad and bad ones get good.

Terry is what has tipped the scales for Buffalo, good times are ahead. So it begs the question...what would YOU do with a home playoff game be it at the stadium or at home?

The first game I'm going to no doubt...the second one I can't afford to bring everyone along for the ride so it would have to be an epic home party, one for the ages.

Used to go to the playoff games during the Super Bowl run. Awesome atmosphere.

During the 4 Superbowls, I tried prayer, hanging with my dad, going to the club, and going to a friends house.

None worked.

If at home, I would go. Whenever I went to see the Bills post-season, they won.

If away, I'd stay home and watch...alone.

That way no one would think that I'm losing my mind when I'm losing my mind!

If it's at home: Drink beers in Hammer's Lot with the TBD crew (as we argue over why our QB sucks, despite leading us to the playoffs)

If away: Drink beers in my condo with the TBD crew online (as we argue over why our QB sucks, despite leading us to the playoffs)

So, you're saying Gugny is involved?

Well, we won't face the for awhile so don't worry. I wish i could be more optimistic.

I am . If we don't win 10 next year, it will be because of key injuries/loss of OLine, TT, something devastating like that.

barring that, and assuming Kyle/Aaron/Shady are good to go, I can't see why this team doesn't win 10+ next year. this year was like a very long preseason, breaking in players, schemes, etc. - is what it is when you blow everything up with a new owner

all the pieces are there now for 10 wins, IMO

Edited by 8and8-->NoMore

This seems realistic, has verity of tone and likely the way to go.