Super Bowl 50 game thread

YoloinOhio

The Bills literally could've won the Super Bowl this season if their defense played the way it did in 2014. I absolutely believe that.

Maybe if they played like Broncos D THIS year.

And had Kubiak and Wade instead of Rex and Thurman..

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume you reminded them of the Tuck Rule.

No that's to far back to reconcile. I said oh it's rigged because Denver shut down Brady then proceeded to shut down cam newton and his scrub WR's?

Hope you were saying rigged when Russel Wilson threw a blind pass from the one yard line? GTFO. Followed by Some more expeletives

214 days until Thursday September 8th (this looks like the most likely date for the opening game for 2016). Any bets on who Denver will play?
Home opponents:
Kansas City
Oakland
San Diego
Houston
Indianapolis
Atlanta
Carolina - Superbowl rematch
New England - Brady

If Manning retires: Carolina - Super Bowl rematch

If Manning returns: Patriots* - Another round of Manning/Brady

214 days until Thursday September 8th (this looks like the most likely date for the opening game for 2016). Any bets on who Denver will play?

Home opponents:

Kansas City

Oakland

San Diego

Houston

Indianapolis

Atlanta

Carolina - Superbowl rematch

New England - Brady

only way NE matters in a match-up against the Broncos is if Manning is still playing for them. Otherwise it's not as big of a deal anymore.

I had this strange feeling that the Panthers werent for real this entire season. Seems stupid after they went 15-1 and then steamrolled those teams in the playoffs. I just dont think Cam Newton is the real deal and today he just imploded when it really mattered.

Zone.

Zone.

Blitz.

Panic.

That was a common theme tonight.

I had this strange feeling that the Panthers werent for real this entire season. Seems stupid after they went 15-1 and then steamrolled those teams in the playoffs. I just dont think Cam Newton is the real deal and today he just imploded when it really mattered.

wow, talk about an over reaction to one bad game against the best defence in the league. That defence made his oline look like they were bunch of peewee kids playing in this game. That Panthers team was eventful as good as their record, they just weren't able to stop an defence that could be looked at as one of the very best.

i think they were/are the real deal, but I didn't think this was a good matchup for them. Denver had better players overall. Might have been a different story if panthers had Kelvin Benjamin but the only guy the Broncos feared was Olsen. Too many JAGs on that offense imo. It allowed Denver to do a lot of different things on D to stop Cam. You saw what happened when Denver played a team like the steelers in the regular season with Antonio brown. They got completely lit up.

Otoh Carolina's D was terrific tonight .

Edited by YoloinOhio

Didn't care who won game

As long as it was not the

Fecking Patriots

#SuperBowlHaiku

This is not Haiku

One too many syllables

First line six not five

#Nice Try

No duck boat parade
Just watch Manning lift trophy
Suck it New England
#SuperBowlHaiku

Now you are cooking

First line is correct this time

Keep on bashing Pats

# :)

Amazingly last year he was sitting in the clubs at the ralph unemployed!

Dang that close to bringing him back.

I live in Boston and have pats fans blowing me up saying the NFL is rigged lol. One last ring for Peyton blah blah.

If it was/is rigged I'm pretty sure they can attribute that Seattle pass from the one yard line to such.

Pats/Broncos was the real SB

Cam playing the mope face on NFL net, grow up punk and accept responsibility for your teams loss.