2016 Draft Analyst/Expert Mock drafts and Big Boards

YoloinOhio

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great; so there is no chance we get him then :doh:

The book on Shaq, per Tony Pauline of Walter football:

"I'm told the guy is a warrior; not only on game day, but on the practice field, and his motor is always on. He's someone teammates are drawn to, and the feeling is Lawson will be a major asset on game day, on the practice field and in the locker room."

Can't think of a better replacement for Mario

Edited by YoloinOhio

"I'm told the guy is a warrior; not only on game day, but on the practice field, and his motor is always on. He's someone teammates are drawn to, and the feeling is Lawson will be a major asset on game day, on the practice field and in the locker room."

I think Shaq is going to be a great player in the league for a long time...

I like the players, but have to wonder if Cardale is available with one of our 2 picks in round 4. I usually take him there in my Fanspeak mocks. :rolleyes:

I would like to get another player before Cardale too.

Joe B. 3-round mock 5.0

http://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/buscaglia-2016-nfl-mock-draft-50

Rankins, Cravens, Cardale

Yep.

Love it. Cravens is showing up in a lot of mocks, I'm concerned someone will jump us or take him early 2nd! If he is on the board at 49 that will make the draft for me. Rankins in the 1st would light the firework and Cravens at 49 would blow off my hand. Let's party.

LOLd so damned hard !! :P

Polar opposite ?

Rob Quinn 3-round mock

Bills make a few trades and end up with 5 picks in rounds 2 and 3

http://buildingtheherd.com/scout-team/2016-nfl-mock-draft/

Michael Thomas, WR OSU

Vernon Butler, DL La Tech

Joshua Perry, LB OSU

Cardale Jones, QB OSU

Austin Hooper, TE Stanford

Take Perry over Cravens ??

i must have read it too fast. Decker went one spot ahead of them to colts. Lots of people think Ragland is a good fit. I don't think they take him there but wouldn't be shocked.

I'd prefer Decker of those two! Have to say I don't agree with many of DJ's fits there.... I think Bandit's mock is better!

Daniel Jeremiah latest mock

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/mock-drafts/daniel-jeremiah/326202?campaign=Twitter_atn

Javon Hargrave sneaks into 1st round

Bills take Decker

DJ on the Hargrave train; why am I not surprised?!

The more of his stuff I dig into, the more I realize that he and I look for a lot of the same traits in players--though I'm still disappointed that he's got LeRaven Clark as a possible 1st round pick :lol:

The further out you get the harder the prognostication. Didn't even attempt last year, but I guessed right in round one for a few years prior. This year I have no idea. Every time a read about a guy I think yeah take him! Thursday can't get here fast enough.

The further out you get the harder the prognostication. Didn't even attempt last year, but I guessed right in round one for a few years prior. This year I have no idea. Every time a read about a guy I think yeah take him! Thursday can't get here fast enough.

i have no idea either. I think they will have an opportunity to get a great prospect and immediate starter at 19 and that's exciting. I'm not going to be upset about any pick because all you need to do is look back at the draft day thread about the Darby pick to know how little is known by the fans and media about the quality of the pick in April. Edited by YoloinOhio

Daniel Jeremiah & Bucky Brooks just said the top of the draft is looking like:

1 - Goff

2 - Wentz

3- Buckner

4- Ramsey

5 - ??????? Trade ???? (Jville keeps things very close)

6 - Tunsil or Stanley

7 - Tunsil or Stanley (if one is left)

8 - Bosa

9 - Hargreaves

10 - Floyd

Edited by Chuck Wagon