Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This headline sanitizes and scrubs away basically everything that was newsworthy in her address.

LnvhR8ED_bigger.pngCNNVerified account @CNN

FollowFollow @CNN
Hillary Clinton told a receptive audience in India that while she thought President Donald Trump played to some of Americans' worst fears, he does not reflect the country as a whole -- and said the US "did not deserve" his presidency http://cnn.it/2FyvhrC 

And THERE IT is.................the media "seized upon".............:lol:

DYMfV1fVAAAPZYN.jpg
Edited by B-Man

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

YOUR DAILY TREACHER: You Failed Hillary Clinton, America, and She Won’t Forget It.

She’s a sack of seething resentments held together by a $12,000 Armani jacket.

But what the map doesn't show you is that I won the places that represent two-thirds of America's gross domestic product. 

So she's the champion of all the greedy, money hoarding capitalists who get rich at the expense of the working poor?   Huh.

And here she is after her speech:

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/12/hillary-falls-down-stairs-india/

Perhaps it's a good thing we have a POTUS who can navigate more than six stairs without falling.

Edited by KD in CA

3 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Perhaps it's a good thing we have a POTUS who can navigate more than six stairs without falling.

Yes but stairs are a construct of Western Judaeo Christian Whiteness and are thus inherently racist and misogynist.  

3 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Yes but stairs are a construct of Western Judaeo Christian Whiteness and are thus inherently racist and misogynist.  

Western Judaeo-Christian white patriarchy, to be specific.

By intentionally omitting or refusing to accept the patriarchy that we live under, you hate kittens and women... and female kittens, and puppies, and rainbows. Why are you such a terrible person? Who doesn't like rainbows?!?

3 hours ago, /dev/null said:

nothing like reading the Iliad and Odyssey to see where it all began... now that was some Judaeo Christian Whiteness that founded our political society...

I start to think she is trying to be like Trump, and believes if she emulates his outrageousness, it will help her connect with and rouse the special interest groups the same way Trump connected with his core. Like she's thinking "this is the new way in politics that I should adapt to".

But then I remember that she is just a bitter hag.

Edited by OJABBA

29 minutes ago, OJABBA said:

I start to think she is trying to be like Trump, and believes if she emulates his outrageousness, it will help her connect with and rouse the special interest groups the same way Trump connected with his core. Like she's thinking "this is the new way in politics that I should adapt to".

But then I remember that she is just a bitter hag.

Not a speck of self-awareness about loathsome she is

50 minutes ago, E. Side Bulldog said:

Agreed.  

The Democrats have the same thing going on with Pelosi.

There is a major disconnect that's not necessarily a woman thing.

Gillibrand seems sincere to me, for example.  Neither Clinton nor Pelosi seem sincere or in touch with what's going on in everyday life in America.

I think a lot of Dems in the House are ready to pull the plug on Pelosi's leadership.  She's in for a fight whether they win the House back or not in the midterms. She barely survived the 2016 results.

• Like (+1) 1