Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't a good sign for camp Clinton: (U1 anyone?)

Former President of Maryland-Based Transportation Company Indicted on 11 Counts Related to Foreign Bribery, Fraud and Money Laundering Scheme

Executive Allegedly Paid Bribes to a Russian Official So His Company Could Win Highly Sensitive Nuclear Fuel Transportation Contracts

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This isn't a good sign for camp Clinton: (U1 anyone?)

Former President of Maryland-Based Transportation Company Indicted on 11 Counts Related to Foreign Bribery, Fraud and Money Laundering Scheme

Executive Allegedly Paid Bribes to a Russian Official So His Company Could Win Highly Sensitive Nuclear Fuel Transportation Contracts

Are you waiting for the FBI and DOJ to tie this to the Clintons, or are we supposed to connect the dots? This is the kind of dumb **** you post, where you insinuate something as totally connected and obvious, with little to no proof. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Image result for shh gif

So you have no proof this is connected to the Clinton camp. Gotcha. 

And for the record no one here gives a **** if they actually do lock her up. She lost and is done in politics and the government, get over it. 

5 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

Are you waiting for the FBI and DOJ to tie this to the Clintons, or are we supposed to connect the dots? This is the kind of dumb **** you post, where you insinuate something as totally connected and obvious, with little to no proof. 

Sounds like somebody's been ingesting too much fluoride.

8 hours ago, Dunkirk Donna said:

It's totally okay to call any country a **** hole because the CLINTONS SUCK

Well yes, the Clinton do suck, and I couldn't care less how much money people blow on a wedding (extravagant weddings are a wonderful example of trickle-down economics at work), but the reason it's ok to call any country a sh--hole is because sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me.

The best thing about Trump is how easily he can bring out the laughably absurd and fake 'outrage' from the lemmings.   Idiots all over facebook posting videos of Anderson Cooper supposedly "choking back tears".   I mean honestly, how gullible and desperate to be preached to do you need to be to fall for that kind of nonsense?   These people are every bit as stupid as the yahoos who send money to televangelists. 

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 6:55 PM, KD in CA said:

Well yes, the Clinton do suck, and I couldn't care less how much money people blow on a wedding (extravagant weddings are a wonderful example of trickle-down economics at work), but the reason it's ok to call any country a sh--hole is because sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me.

The best thing about Trump is how easily he can bring out the laughably absurd and fake 'outrage' from the lemmings.   Idiots all over facebook posting videos of Anderson Cooper supposedly "choking back tears".   I mean honestly, how gullible and desperate to be preached to do you need to be to fall for that kind of nonsense?   These people are every bit as stupid as the yahoos who send money to televangelists. 

I think these people want to roll around in it. I think they can't wait to get their daily dose, so they can feel some kind of emotional rush. It's a masochistic compulsion.

I still can't figure out how any of Trump's actions or policies have actually directly affected the vast majority of these people. 

Edited by OJABBA