AFC Championship: Pats** at Broncos

YoloinOhio

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How come no time ran off the clock when NE ran the 2 point try? There were 12 seconds when the play started and still 12 seconds when the play ended. By my rough count, that play took about 10 seconds. There should have only been 2 seconds left when NE tried their on-side kick.

I can't believe that nobody on Denver's staff noticed that.

How come no time ran off the clock when NE ran the 2 point try? There were 12 seconds when the play started and still 12 seconds when the play ended. By my rough count, that play took about 10 seconds. There should have only been 2 seconds left when NE tried their on-side kick.

time des to run during PATs

Xps are always untimed.

Extra points are untimed downs, always have been.