AFC Championship: Pats** at Broncos

YoloinOhio

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I cant say how happy I am that the NFL season is over today...I hate watching the Patriots win more than I hate watching the Bills lose after the past 15 yrs.. And with this great LOSS by NE my season is now over...

My season would have been over if the Patriots won. Since, they lost, I will let my season continue and root for the AFC to win it all.

It can plenty of years. Has before and could have today, but didn't.

Denver was #3 against the run this year and #1 against the pass. I give them credit for today rather than bashing Brady (on this point).

I'm rooting for Peyton all the way, Class act HOF QB deserves one more before he hangs it up.

I am, too. Would love to see this ending for him. But while the Pats* have two great healthy players, Carolina and Arizona are ridiculously well balanced, if not stacked. I think the SB is going to be ugly -- Seattlesque -- for Peyton, and that would be a shame.

I thought we were hit by a tornado here in Boston about 6:30 this evening. But it was just all the Patriot fans jumping off the bandwagon at the same time. What a bunch of whiners,the excuses for losing are pouring out big time..... the refs were against us, Gronk played hurt, Denver turned off our tablets,on and on. Great day to be a Bills fan here in Cheatriot land!

I thought we were hit by a tornado here in Boston about 6:30 this evening. But it was just all the Patriot fans jumping off the bandwagon at the same time. What a bunch of whiners,the excuses for losing are pouring out big time..... the refs were against us, Gronk played hurt, Denver turned off our tablets,on and on. Great day to be a Bills fan here in Cheatriot land!

That's great that the home of on the fritz headsets' fans are complaining about the tablets!

Just dropping in to say F**K the patriots*** very competitive game. The good guys won. Go Goober!

Now like i think many Bills fans, and others NFL fans can really enjoy watching the Superbowl.

Without watching those cheating douchebags.

The NFC may rule. But that Bronco defense is solid!...............

Imo

The fact that Brady is a great QB is grounds for mad respect.

The fact that Brady is a world-class, whiny, classless, *cheating douche who made zero friends on his way up is grounds for classless posts on his way down.

Footnote: * = "allegedly"

Nothing alleged about it. Those chowderheads accepted fines and sanctions. TWICE.