Josh Gordon Reinstated to the NFL; Must Serve 4 Game Ban

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is living on Sunset Blvd in LA with Manziel and going out what seems like every night. Based on the pics circulating on Twitter, tmz, etc.

Not a good look for someone who has any interest in playing in the NFL again, let alone for the Browns.

@AroundTheNFL

Still no resolution on Josh Gordon's reinstatement status

This is probably why:

He is living on Sunset Blvd in LA with Manziel and going out what seems like every night. Based on the pics circulating on Twitter, tmz, etc.

Not a good look for someone who has any interest in playing in the NFL again, let alone for the Browns.

If I was in Josh's shoes and in NFL purgatory, I would be having fun myself. The NFL has jerked Josh around long enough. It is a joke. Like MMA and Nate Diaz. A 5 year ban for smoking weed, meanwhile it's ok to do steroids and beat up women. Dogmatic witch hunts still exist

If I was in Josh's shoes and in NFL purgatory, I would be having fun myself. The NFL has jerked Josh around long enough. It is a joke. Like MMA and Nate Diaz. A 5 year ban for smoking weed, meanwhile it's ok to do steroids and beat up women. Dogmatic witch hunts still exist

Good points.

Doesn't seem like there's much more that needs to be considered at this point

@mikegarafolo

Sources: Josh Gordon's reinstatement hung up by failed (diluted) drug test. No ruling yet from Goodell:http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/josh-gordon-fails-another-nfl-administered-drug-test-041116

I have no words....figures that he and JFF have shacked up. Let the Good Times Roll

Garafolo said there was a small amount of marijuana detected in sample but could have been second hand. Main thing is that same sample was diluted. Counts as failed.

Regardless, it is 30 days and if you plan on applying for reinstatement - stay away from it. What is more important to you?

This was inevitable the minute we saw he was hanging out with Manziel. He's suspended for pot and alcohol use and starts hanging out/living with an admitted alcohol and drug abuser.

He's been making poor decisions since what, high school? He doesn't get it and don't think he ever will.

Also possible he knew he failed a while ago and just gave up and said he's done anyway, might as well get on the Johnny party train

Edited by YoloinOhio

diluted means intentionally trying to cheat the system.

That's about as messed up as you are gonna get. He did not try to stay clean, knew he was being tested and then tried to beat the system in one of the stupidest ways possible. Flushing the system.

Surprised he did not whip out a fake weenie and use his girlfriends pee. Cuz no one would figure that out!

I bet the living with Manziel thing is after the failed sample.

If all true Josh is done.

hard to believe for me he actually is that stupid.

He must not actually care

This was inevitable the minute we saw he was hanging out with Manziel. He's suspended for pot and alcohol use and starts hanging out/living with an admitted alcohol and drug abuser.

He's been making poor decisions since what, high school? He doesn't get it and don't think he ever will.

Also possible he knew he failed a while ago and just gave up and said he's done anyway, might as well get on the Johnny party train

distinctly possible

@jasonlacanfora

Do not have direct knowledge of failed/diluted Josh Gordon sample as @MikeGarafolo reported do know CLE has become increasingly concerned..

The Browns were getting sense for weeks that Gordon wasn't going to be reinstated anytime soon and likely not for quite some time if at all

NfL office had concerns about who Gordon was continuing to associate with and after initial optimism Browns were fearing the worst