Josh Gordon Reinstated to the NFL; Must Serve 4 Game Ban

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only crime I see is depriving a player of his career and a team of a star player just because he drinks and smoked pot.

It doesn't give them an unfair advantage, and the general public doesn't care that much. The only thing I can figure is they don't want them flaunting it, but you could accomplish that with fines and single game suspensions. I see no rational justification for the existing policy.

He's no martyr.

@MaryKayCabot

#Browns Sashi Brown on Josh Gordon:"We certainly welcome him back. Will support him. In earnest he wants to make most of this opportunity''

#Browns Hue Jax said Josh Gordon will have to be accountable. "His slate's clean with....hit the restart button. He has to go do it''

#Browns Hue Jax on Gordon (quad): "Most important thing is to get him healthy first. We'll have a plan in place. Different culture here''

#Browns Hue Jax said a big part of Josh Gordon staying on track will be his teammates supporting him, especially the veterans who know him.

#Browns Sashi Brown:"For us it's about Josh wanting to make a change. We'll find out v. quickly if he's serious. Can't force him to change''

Josh Gordon runs the show when he's on the field.

Nice to see an elite talent get to play football again.

I would be delighted to see the Kid show his mettle . people who can turn themselves around will earn my respect.. Doing a 180 and then holding it is much much harder than maintaining the course of good and right. we shall see. he certainly is getting the Browns support, and I am okay with that.

Maybe he gets right, stays right and inspires others ?