Eagles have Schwartz on their mind for DC?

FireChan

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm shocked Schwartz isn't getting more interest. I have to think he's made it known that he's looking for something specific. It might sound arrogant but I think he's just a guy that moves to the beat of his own drum.

My guess is that his agent will fire him soon over this.

i liked schwartz as the bills dc he did much better than i thought he would. i wasn't stoked on the hire at first. but i can see why he hasn't had a lot of interest. detroit was a complete dumpster fire and he was ok with the titans. one pretty good year with the bills. it is what it is

I'm shocked Schwartz isn't getting more interest. I have to think he's made it known that he's looking for something specific. It might sound arrogant but I think he's just a guy that moves to the beat of his own drum.

From what I've been hearing Schwartz has been getting a lot of interest as a DC and is mulling over several offers. Or did you mean as a HC? Once the first domino falls a bunch of things should start falling into place quickly, including Schwartz, Ray Horton, Mularkey, and others. I suspect that the Titians HC position might be that first domino, but I'm not sure. That hasn't been made clear.

From what I've been hearing Schwartz has been getting a lot of interest as a DC and is mulling over several offers. Or did you mean as a HC? Once the first domino falls a bunch of things should start falling into place quickly, including Schwartz, Ray Horton, Mularkey, and others. I suspect that the Titians HC position might be that first domino, but I'm not sure. That hasn't been made clear.

Yeah I was referring to HC interest. With the way he was insistent on taking time off when he got fired from Detroit - I just got the impression he's a different kind of guy.

Yeah I was referring to HC interest. With the way he was insistent on taking time off when he got fired from Detroit - I just got the impression he's a different kind of guy.

Maybe he's in the running for a HC job and isn't accepting a DC offer until that job is filled? That would make sense. I don't know anything about him personally.

Apparently Jackson from Cleveland has also asked Schwartz to be the DC for the Browns. The man has a lot of options from what I hear. I bet he gets paid very large.

Still collecting $3 mil a year from the Bills for one more year.....yep....he was cut loose to collect $6 mil on the bills. He can afford to be selective....and sit out another year if he likes.