Johnny Manziel (update: waived by Browns)

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rex is moving this team in the direction of the last year he was with the Jets, not the first years when he made the conference title games. Adding Mr Football will accelerate that process.

And who wants someone that beats women on their team? This D-bag belongs with Rapistberger.

Rex is moving this team in the direction of the last year he was with the Jets, not the first years when he made the conference title games. Adding Mr Football will accelerate that process.

And who wants someone that beats women on their team? This D-bag belongs with Rapistberger.

Roethlisberger never raped anyone (having sex with a drunken slut in a bathroom isn't rape) and I don't recall anything other than an accusation against Manziel for beating a female. All I remember is that he was believed to have pushed his girlfriend's head against the car window ... which if he did, then yes, he's a scumbag. I just never recall him being charged or - more importantly - convicted of anything.

Roethlisberger never raped anyone (having sex with a drunken slut in a bathroom isn't rape) and I don't recall anything other than an accusation against Manziel for beating a female. All I remember is that he was believed to have pushed his girlfriend's head against the car window ... which if he did, then yes, he's a scumbag. I just never recall him being charged or - more importantly - convicted of anything.

Wow, the "drunken slut" as you put it was a 20 year old, which makes her under age. Her drunken state was facilitated by Rothisberger and his entourage, one of whom was an off duty police officer, who really should have known better. The incident also begs the question, what was Rothlisgerger doing in a Podunk college town in GA? Then of course there is the other incident in Reno. A celebrity being accused of sexual assault once could be questionable, but twice? I also found it interesting that Rothlisgerger suddenly found Jesus.

At the very very least Rothlisgerger can be accused of great stupidity for putting himself in these situations, the same can be said of Manziel.

Wow, the "drunken slut" as you put it was a 20 year old, which makes her under age. Her drunken state was facilitated by Rothisberger and his entourage, one of whom was an off duty police officer, who really should have known better. The incident also begs the question, what was Rothlisgerger doing in a Podunk college town in GA? Then of course there is the other incident in Reno. A celebrity being accused of sexual assault once could be questionable, but twice? I also found it interesting that Rothlisgerger suddenly found Jesus.

At the very very least Rothlisgerger can be accused of great stupidity for putting himself in these situations, the same can be said of Manziel.

Not to mention, consent gets really iffy once intoxication comes into play. Who knows what she was coerced, or forced into doing in that state.

Try to keep up, Gugny. You've missed the latest Manziel incident. Where no charges have been filed - yet - and probably won't be, but a pattern is starting to emerge.

And oh, by the way. Consensual sex requires ability to render consent. So yes, having sex with someone who is too drunk to render meaningful consent, is, in fact, rape. Why is this so hard for people to understand? I really didn't want to have "another one of those threads" but after I chilled for a while, this needed to be said.

Then why the poor (IMO) choice of words?

Wait, where did Dorkington use a poor choice of words?

I don't care about Gugny's choice of words, but it's "standard" denyer vocabulary.

This is getting weird.

Try to keep up, Gugny. You've missed the latest Manziel incident. Where no charges have been filed - yet - and probably won't be, but a pattern is starting to emerge.

And oh, by the way. Consensual sex requires ability to render consent. So yes, having sex with someone who is too drunk to render meaningful consent, is, in fact, rape. Why is this so hard for people to understand? I really didn't want to have "another one of those threads" but after I chilled for a while, this needed to be said.

I don't care about Gugny's choice of words, but it's "standard" denyer vocabulary.

If Roethlisberger was also intoxicated, does that mean double rape and let's put them both away?

This is getting weird.

If Roethlisberger was also intoxicated, does that mean double rape and let's put them both away?

No even if a guy is so drunk he can barely stand and is taken advantage of by woman who he would not even give time of day to he is still responsible. One of high school classmates was accused of DWI and statutory rape of minor simultaneously. It was later proven that not only was he not driver but he was unconscious when sex occurred and the DA still wanted to press charges.

I didn't know about the new incident involving Manziel. I will agree that it's showing a disturbing pattern.

As far as Roethlisberger, it's my understanding that this girl walked into the bathroom and walked out of the bathroom. It's not like he picked her up, semi-conscious, and brought her in there to have his way with her. I'm not sure where one draws the line for "meaningful consent," but I never remember reading anywhere that she had sex with him unwillingly or unknowingly.

I will say this - I'm a firm believer that the most heinous crime in the world is rape - even worse than murder. I'd never joke about it or take it lightly. I'm just calling a spade a spade, here. it's not like this happened in a dark alley with no one around. If he raped her in the bathroom of a crowded bar, he would have been charged and convicted of rape.

Say what you really mean, Gil!

@Gil_Brandt - I'm convinced Manziel is sabotaging his stay in Cleveland in order to get out. No one can be that dumb.

someone very wise ( & wonderful) said much the same up thread. He can't be that stupid.

But...if he wasn't that stupid he'd be partying not allegedly abusing a female so maybe he's cray cray and also wants out of Cleveland. The sad thing is that if he wants out of there there's probably little chance he'd be interested in Buffalo. It would be reay great if he landed here.