AFC wildcard 1: Chefs at Houston

YoloinOhio

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read on this board how no rational person would say O'brien was any less of a HC than rex ryan.

He really got his team up for this game

haha, I have always been anti-BOB. Ever since he was at PSU. I commend them for making the playoffs but I do not think he is a good coach and never have.

Playoffs need an adjustment! Houston should have never been in the playoffs. Not a very good team!

Houston played some solid football down the stretch, granted they play in a horrible division. Have to wonder if Yates and/or Weeden are better QBs than Hoyer. Houston's D bailed Hoyer out all first have and then they gave up at the end.

Not that it really matters, but I missed (watching) the 1st Qtr of this game, and I just saw the highlight of the 106-yard KO return, and I ran back my DVR, and I saw 1 block in the back, and 1 block in the back/holding (this was actually perpetrated against the kicker) by the Chiefs.

But I'm not really surprised, this buffoonery and inconsistency by NFL officials has been going on for years now, and it makes the NFL more like the WWE every day.

At least he owns his total failure of a performance. The Texans need an NFL caliber QB in the worst way.

@HoustonTexans

Hoyer: "I need to be better then that. That's the bottom line. Just a lack of execution. I didn't want to come out of that game."

Hoyer: "I picked the wrong time to have the worst game. It's tough. Own up to it and learn from it. Embarassing."

If the Bills were in the AFC South, theyre a playoff team.

We got to play the AFCS, NFCE, and Miami/NYJ, and we're still .500. Schedule wise we got plenty of breaks. I have a hard time singling out that we probably could've won the worst division (which also got hit with big injuries to key players)